Guadalajara Concert NOT being streamed!

CALUCA

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is all this mexican talk about GNR? is this it coming?

they are interviewing the audience...

talking about the cancelec shows...

and how velvet revolver is getting more attention than gnr...

nthing great :P

Seriously, this is REALLY starting to piss me off. I've never had trouble opening a stream before unless it was a case where other people were experiencing the same error due to server issues, etc.

I've tested other radio streams to make sure something's not fucked with my connection and they're streaming beautifully. So why the hell am I the only one getting stuck with this feed? ARGH!

lol

Not speaking spanish, words jump out, and just as I tuned in I heard

bla bla blah blah que bla bla bla bla blah blah que bla bla bla bla blah blah que pasa SLASH? bla bla bla bla blah blah que bla bla bla blablah blah que bla bla bla bla blah blah que bla bla bla bla blah blah que bla bla

idk why it made me lol.

Edited by DeadSlash

Seriously, this is REALLY starting to piss me off. I've never had trouble opening a stream before unless it was a case where other people were experiencing the same error due to server issues, etc.

I've tested other radio streams to make sure something's not fucked with my connection and they're streaming beautifully. So why the hell am I the only one getting stuck with this feed? ARGH!

Click on that picture of the speaker, then just click on itunes icon

lets go on live... transmiting live from the arena... they still have couple of tickets... the dj dont like Axl, aparently have some info we dont know because hes refering to something... what the fuck happened????... something is going on

Here's the message I receive after a minute's worth of loading:

10065: No Route to Host

parking lot crouded... the openers plays kinda zeppelyn theyre saying... The dj says have some info that Axl is showing up around 11:00pm mexican time... jajajajajajajajaja... theyre not used to GNR concerts.

10 minutes until the opener starts... sound checking going on... 8:50pm on mexico. the dj hates Axl, saying "I come to see the divo"

Here's the message I receive after a minute's worth of loading:

10065: No Route to Host

okay, do you see that speaker with those flashing icons on it (itunes, lightning bolt, #1, and play button)?