Guadalajara Concert NOT being streamed!

CALUCA

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

open acts going on on 10 mins... Axl on stage in about 2 hours according to what djs are saying PA Guns.

so that makes it midnight where i live...shit i have finals tomorrow...ayiyiyiyi

so, you still have two hours to go and study!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this is REALLY starting to piss me off. I've never had trouble opening a stream before unless it was a case where other people were experiencing the same error due to server issues, etc.

I've tested other radio streams to make sure something's not fucked with my connection and they're streaming beautifully. So why the hell am I the only one getting stuck with this feed? ARGH!

Click on that picture of the speaker, then just click on itunes icon

Here's the message I receive after a minute's worth of loading:

10065: No Route to Host

okay, do you see that speaker with those flashing icons on it (itunes, lightning bolt, #1, and play button)?

Yeah, but I mean after I click on the speaker(s), every single one gives me an error message. The Windows Media one just won't load, the iTunes one says there's no route to host, the others have similar error messages. :(

Seriously, this is REALLY starting to piss me off. I've never had trouble opening a stream before unless it was a case where other people were experiencing the same error due to server issues, etc.

I've tested other radio streams to make sure something's not fucked with my connection and they're streaming beautifully. So why the hell am I the only one getting stuck with this feed? ARGH!

okay, do you see that speaker with those flashing icons on it (itunes, lightning bolt, #1, and play button)?

Yeah, but I mean after I click on the speaker(s), every single one gives me an error message. The Windows Media one just won't load, the iTunes one says there's no route to host, the others have similar error messages. :(

Just turn the computer off, go to sleep and download it in the morning then. :lol:

It won't be anything you haven't heard before. ;)

open acts going on on 10 mins... Axl on stage in about 2 hours according to what djs are saying PA Guns.

so that makes it midnight where i live...shit i have finals tomorrow...ayiyiyiyi

so, you still have two hours to go and study!!!!!!!!!!!

hold on...one of my finals tomorrow is in spanish class...so this may help ^_^

Just turn the computer off, go to sleep and download it in the morning then. :lol:

It won't be anything you haven't heard before. ;)

If only it were that easy.

See, now that I can't get it to work, I have to get it to work... :rofl-lol:

So HV are you getting this, I'll do it if you can't

I'll be ripping it in WAV, then splitting the tracks/naming/converting to MP3 over the next few days. By the time i'm done, i'm sure someone else would have uploaded it, but oh well.

What we just heard then... is that the sort of quality we'll be getting for Guns? :confused:

sounds like the opening act just started in the background while the DJ was talking. Don't Cry on now. I doubt they'll stream the whole show, probably just listen in between songs they play on the radio. Who knows though.....its Mexico. It'll be cool though cause you know the stations gonna let us listen in to at least when Guns hits the stage.

Alright, Sopranos is done, can someone tell me what's going on here, please?

I dont know for sure, but how were the Sopranos please NO SPOILERS

Hopefully I have time to go home and watch the Tivo'd Sopranos and then listen to the guys online.

So HV are you getting this, I'll do it if you can't

I'll be ripping it in WAV, then splitting the tracks/naming/converting to MP3 over the next few days. By the time i'm done, i'm sure someone else would have uploaded it, but oh well.

What we just heard then... is that the sort of quality we'll be getting for Guns? :confused:

No, i dont think so, they were talkin while Natas were playing... so i think with GNR the quality will be better...

they wont be going on till 12 EST. But thats if Axl decides to come on "early". They probably wont go on till at least 1 EST

Estranged, did you try this:

TO THOSE THAT THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR:

Try this.

1. Go to http://www.videolan.org/ and download the VLC Media Player

2. Install It

3. Click "File" and "Open Network Stream"

4. Click the HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/MMS radio button

5. Paste 'http://www.rmx1003.com/site/players/emisora.asx' into the URL bit next to the button

6. Click ok, and it should all play through that.

This is the direct link to the stream - http://www.rmx1003.com/site/players/emisora.asx