Guadalajara Concert NOT being streamed!

CALUCA

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, Sopranos is done, can someone tell me what's going on here, please?

I dont know for sure, but how were the Sopranos please NO SPOILERS

Hopefully I have time to go home and watch the Tivo'd Sopranos and then listen to the guys online.

Best episode yet. I'm crying right now. :shocked:

Can anyone provide a brief update on what's happened? I went to work out for the last hour or so, then I come back and I hear Better. Thanks.

nothing really, just the radi ostation thats streaming the show played better

the opening band is on right now

Openers are called Maligno... then another opener called Natan... and then Guns. Mexicans talking shit right now. Againg saying that Axl is gonna be late. At least they are prepared.

You know, just becasue it isnt english doesnt mean you have to call their language shit.

Openers are called Maligno... then another opener called Natan... and then Guns. Mexicans talking shit right now. Againg saying that Axl is gonna be late. At least they are prepared.

You know, just becasue it isnt english doesnt mean you have to call their language shit.

i really hope thats a joke?

by talkign shit, he means talkign smack

Can anyone provide a brief update on what's happened? I went to work out for the last hour or so, then I come back and I hear Better. Thanks.

nothing really, just the radi ostation thats streaming the show played better

the opening band is on right now

Cool, thanks! Trailer Park Boys is on in one hour.

GN'R or TPB? What to do? It's not as easy as it sounds...TPB has been great so far this year, and I've seen each episode thus far. Then again, it's a live GN'R show.

November Rain now.

i really hope thats a joke?

by talkign shit, he means talkign smack

lol ya he he means they are talkin smack. i was at the show last nite and honestly all they did was talk shit.. they chanted "culero" whis is asshole in english and a whole lot of other shit