best live performance ever?

GivenToFly

Queen - Hammer To Fall (Live at Wembley '86)

aside from the fact that Hammer To Fall is my favorite Queen song, this performance is so.... so ..... perfect! in every way! and it's got so much energy!

I can't expalin this, it's just how I think live songs should be

got anything better? post your favorite live performances in this thread

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UEgUXXbSFIQ

I'm a bit biased....I was there. Roger Daltrey's voice gave out durring You Better You Bet. It turned out he was having an alergic reaction. He went backstage to get oxygen and clear his lungs. Pete wasn't really sure what to do (Daltrey walked over, wheezed in Pete's ear that he was leaving, and walked off), so he just went, "well we're gonna do this anyway!" This was the result. Pure excellence.

Can't find the version with the spoken introduction to the song but heres the song itself:

Rock N Roll Suicide

To set it in context, Bowies just played an amazing set on the last show of the tour and hes about the round things off with a final song.

He looks to the crowd and says "Not only is it the last show of the tour, but it's the last show we'll ever do. Thank you."

Unknown to fans at the time, he wasn't retiring, he was just retiring his Ziggy Stardust persona.

Yeah, I'm obsessed.

Can't find the version with the spoken introduction to the song but heres the song itself:

Rock N Roll Suicide

To set it in context, Bowies just played an amazing set on the last show of the tour and hes about the round things off with a final song.

He looks to the crowd and says "Not only is it the last show of the tour, but it's the last show we'll ever do. Thank you."

Unknown to fans at the time, he wasn't retiring, he was just retiring his Ziggy Stardust persona.

Yeah, I'm obsessed.

That moment is crazy. I love the whole show, Bowie is amazing!!

Rock N Roll Suicide

Yeah, I'm obsessed.

That moment is crazy. I love the whole show, Bowie is amazing!!

Damn right! I saw it the other week, just flicking through the channels. Caught it just as it was about to start. Love the performance of 'Time' on it.

moreblack: Do you know where I could download that bootleg, I've heard great things about it, but never heard it myself.

How about this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L2s9r2HKB7U

The band is in top form, the crowd is in love with it, quite frankly, its one of the greatest songs ever written, and a great performance of it.

Up the Irons!!!!

love it love it love it!!!!

Wow the crowd!! This DVD is great if only it wasn't all about Steve concerning the director's cover.

Aaaah this voice!!! Gets better by time more mature!

Edited by rQueen

I've never been able to like Iron Maiden. I've never really liked Bruce Dikinsons voice and their songs have always just come off as a joke to me. The whole time I watched that video I just thought about how hokey the whole thing is.

How about this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L2s9r2HKB7U

The band is in top form, the crowd is in love with it, quite frankly, its one of the greatest songs ever written, and a great performance of it.

Up the Irons!!!!

love it love it love it!!!!

Wow the crowd!! This DVD is great if only it wasn't all about Steve concerning the director's cover.

Aaaah this voice!!! Gets better by time more mature!

I like this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RcbP8W84H1k