WTF!!!!!

deathstar

ok I just wanted to post a respond to a post and says its locked.....about posts being censored/deleated....yesterday i posted a really good joke,in good jest(not offending anyone....including Axl he would have laughed...but low and behold its been deleated....ok sooooo kissing ass is an understatment who are you Tipper Gore!! I was there in the 80's and its done.......

censorship sucks!!!!!!!!

I am sure da man would agree and honestly!!

Deathstar

there was also a thread with pictures of the band and people (good quality) from the day of the show. the thread dissapeared from here and htgh

If there's different thread for that show, we merge them together. Check the section of this show.. .you'll find them

And you think that a thread bitching about the mods isn't going to be locked?

I'll never understand the censorship at any forum. It's just beyond ridiculous.

Tell me where you see censorship on this board? We have rules, if you call rules censorship, well.... I don't know what to tell you.

We respect anyone point of view as long as they follow the rules.

ok I just wanted to post a respond to a post and says its locked.....about posts being censored/deleated....yesterday i posted a really good joke,in good jest(not offending anyone....including Axl he would have laughed...but low and behold its been deleated....ok sooooo kissing ass is an understatment who are you Tipper Gore!! I was there in the 80's and its done.......

censorship sucks!!!!!!!!

I am sure da man would agree and honestly!!

Deathstar

I wasn't the one who deleted your thread, but after reading it (we save all deleted threads), I can understand why it was deleted. It didn't make any sense. Were you drunk when you posted it? :huh: Also, was this thread posted in the main GNR "news" section? If so, it isn't "news."

there was also a thread with pictures of the band and people (good quality) from the day of the show. the thread dissapeared from here and htgh

None of the picture threads were deleted. We try to merge threads whenever possible so that we don't have 20 different threads discussing the same topic. We always ask everybody to use the search button and post in existing threads instead of starting new ones on the same topic.

Also - in future - it would be cool if you used the search button to look for your posts before wrongly accusing mods of deleting them.

We don't have a lot of forum rules, and the ones we do have are mostly common sense. But we expect everyone to follow them. In general, we don't delete posts unless they break a forum rule - such as asking for leaked tracks or nonsense posts. If it's a repetitive thread, we often merge them or move them to Dust N Bones. If you feel something was deleted unfairly, send me or Eric or another mod a pm, and we'll look into it.

If it's a repetitive thread, we often merge them

How come kaneda has so many then? They all say the same just worded a little differently. I know they mostly end up in DN'B bu why not just merge them? Or better yet delete.

If it's a repetitive thread, we often merge them

How come kaneda has so many then? They all say the same just worded a little differently. I know they mostly end up in DN'B bu why not just merge them? Or better yet delete.

We merge them if they're in the main section.

It would take too long for us to merge every repetitive thread in the Dust N Bones section - since the entire section is comprised of repetitive topics. I'm sure you can understand.