Montrealer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe no one care yet!

Updates in this thread

Its no surprise that there has already been a MASSIVE drop in interest in these shows by the online community. It was high that first night, and when people seen it was AFD fantasy land again, people stopped caring. Second show had alot less peeps interested, and tonight will be even worse.

Will be the same with the Australian/Japan tour.

As already stated by someone, we've already seen this. The main interest will be from the people actually at these shows.

Until an album comes out and this band actually starts focusing on their own material with AFD on the backburner, you/we will continue to see interest plummet.

We're getting semi close to showtime, and here's the minor interest:

5 Members: Jameslofton29, johnpetrosky2k, kittylitterbox, smokingarthur, TheHelgo

That speaks volumes.......

Edited by Jameslofton29

Updates in this thread

Its no surprise that there has already been a MASSIVE drop in interest in these shows by the online community. It was high that first night, and when people seen it was AFD fantasy land again, people stopped caring. Second show had alot less peeps interested, and tonight will be even worse.

As already stated by someone, we've already seen this. The main interest will be from the people actually at these shows.

Until an album comes out and this band actually starts focusing on their own material with AFD on the backburner, you/we will continue to see interest plummet.

5 Members: Jameslofton29, johnpetrosky2k, kittylitterbox, smokingarthur, TheHelgo

Actually I am not interested, I just left the page open that I was reading....

Actually I am not interested, I just left the page open that I was reading....
I was just making a point. I'm not all that interested either. Just came here to see what the interest was like tonight. Obviously its very little.

However, after saying that, I hope they add something to tonight's setlist. :tongue2:

I'd like to see/hear if Riyadh has progressed any since 2002.

EDIT: Interest has grown :tongue2:

12 Members: Jameslofton29, westcoast struttin', Dion, frankmiller, *FiberGlass Doll*, Randy Lahey, rawkstar_war, HisRoyalSweetness, bdog311, GNRs00ks, 4geowobo, TheWildheart

Or do all you people "just have a page open"? :rofl-lol:

Edited by Jameslofton29

Updates in this thread

I Still Think Alot of People are Interested.

Well no matter what anyone else thinks, Axl is half way doing the right thing by continuing this AFD tour.

Doesnt anyone see that it makes alot more sense to tour the entire globe playing the songs that the world loved, and alot havent seen in many years, before you drop an album thats been so long in the making, or playing any new music. By doing this tour, Axl is surely adding alot of people to the list that will buy CD and will likely go see another tour once CD is released.

Just as Axl said, he doesnt care what anyone thinks about the setlist. He is doing the show for the people who are attending, 90% of which would probably pick this exact set list, within 3 or 4 songs.

Hate it all you want, but Axl is at least doing the tour the right way. CD is another issue.....

Doesnt anyone see that it makes alot more sense to tour the entire globe playing the songs that the world loved, and alot havent seen in many years, before you drop an album thats been so long in the making, or playing any new music. By doing this tour, Axl is surely adding alot of people to the list that will buy CD and will likely go see another tour once CD is released.
This same argument was used in 2001. It was used in 2002. Then, what a shocker, it was used in 2006.

Now its being used in 2007.