Chris Axl at the Motley Crue concert!

Chris Axl

OH. MY. GOD!

It was FUCKING amazzzzzing!

Vince Neil sounded really, really good, better than expected. Nikki Sixx was just as cool as I knew he would be, Mick Mars is a mastermind on guitar.

And Tommy Lee was just......Tommy fuckin' givin' Jagermeister to the crowd Lee!

LOVED the set list, they opened with my 3 fav songs

1. Dr. Feelgood

2. Shout To The Devil

3. WILD SIDE! rock3

and they played 2 of my other favs Girls, Girls Girls and ended with Kickstart My Heart rock1

I was on frontrow.... it was just...amazing!

Hey Chris,

Did they have an intermission? Just curious, they did when I saw them 2 years ago. Just enough time to take a leak and or get a beer. After the intermission, they came out riding their Harleys. Do they still do that?

Hey Chris,

Did they have an intermission? Just curious, they did when I saw them 2 years ago. Just enough time to take a leak and or get a beer. After the intermission, they came out riding their Harleys. Do they still do that?

no.

They just had an encore.....they walk out, then Mick comes out and do solo/voodoo child rock3

A norwegian site gave they a 3 out of six on their concert in Oslo!

Here is the setlist:

Dr. Feelgood

Shout at the Devil

Wild Side

Looks That Kill

Live Wire

Same Old Situation

Home Sweet Home

Don’t Go Away Mad

Louder Than Hell

Anarchy in the UK

Sick Love Song

Primal scream

Girls, Girls, Girls

Gitarsolo

Kickstart My Heart

And here is the link to the norwegian site: http://www.side2.no/musikk/anmeldelser/article1095422.ece

Did they ride the Harleys at all? It's not Girls Girls Girls without the Harleys.

Did they bust out Sick Love Song? That song is the fuckin balls.

They had the Harleys and Sick Love Song when I saw them :xmassrudolph:

Motley Crue sucked when I saw them.

thats cus when you see em you think: "I cant like this, these guys are from the 80s, and they dont have that cool new-age crap sound the bands from the 90s got. and scott weiland is not the frontman!"

they was much better than Iron Maiden

Were.

(Not.)

I thought you really liked their live show? Didn't you see them last year on that tour they did in support of Red White & Crue?

I saw them in December '05. Wasn't a fan at all.

thats cus when you see em you think: "I cant like this, these guys are from the 80s, and they dont have that cool new-age crap sound the bands from the 90s got. and scott weiland is not the frontman!"

Chris, if that's what I thought, why would I have wasted $160 on a Gold ticket? I wouldn't have bothered going at all if I was going to show up with that attitude.

Were.

(Not.)

I thought you really liked their live show? Didn't you see them last year on that tour they did in support of Red White & Crue?

Chris, if that's what I thought, why would I have wasted $160 on a Gold ticket? I wouldn't have bothered going at all if I was going to show up with that attitude.

I dunno, you tell me

You're right. He just fancies Scott Gaylad. It all makes sense now. Thanks, Chris.

Were.

(Not.)

I dunno, you tell me

Well, you're wrong - how about I tell you that?

Were.

(Not.)

I dunno, you tell me

Don't deny your love for Scotty Fagland.

Were.

(Not.)

I dunno, you tell me

Don't deny your love for Scotty Fagland.

Ok, I admit it. I want to get down on all fours for Weedland, and it totally nullified any opinion I might have been able to have of the Crue concert. Thanks Chris.