Chris Axl at the Motley Crue concert!

Chris Axl

they was much better than Iron Maiden

As much as I love Motley Crue, there's not a single fucking live band out there that compares to Iron Maiden.

A norwegian site gave they a 3 out of six on their concert in Oslo!

Here is the setlist:

Dr. Feelgood

Shout at the Devil

Wild Side

Looks That Kill

Live Wire

Same Old Situation

Home Sweet Home

Don’t Go Away Mad

Louder Than Hell

Anarchy in the UK

Sick Love Song

Primal scream

Girls, Girls, Girls

Gitarsolo

Kickstart My Heart

And here is the link to the norwegian site: http://www.side2.no/musikk/anmeldelser/article1095422.ece

Aww, they played Anarchy? Now I'm pissed, they didn't play it at all last year <_<

As much as I love Motley Crue, there's not a single fucking live band out there that compares to Iron Maiden.

Here is the setlist:

Dr. Feelgood

Shout at the Devil

Wild Side

Looks That Kill

Live Wire

Same Old Situation

Home Sweet Home

Don’t Go Away Mad

Louder Than Hell

Anarchy in the UK

Sick Love Song

Primal scream

Girls, Girls, Girls

Gitarsolo

Kickstart My Heart

And here is the link to the norwegian site: http://www.side2.no/musikk/anmeldelser/article1095422.ece

Aww, they played Anarchy? Now I'm pissed, they didn't play it at all last year <_<

It's because Vince saw me, and then he felt they had to play something special.. Haha!! :P Well, I can dream :P

Here is the setlist:

Dr. Feelgood

Shout at the Devil

Wild Side

Looks That Kill

Live Wire

Same Old Situation

Home Sweet Home

Don’t Go Away Mad

Louder Than Hell

Anarchy in the UK

Sick Love Song

Primal scream

Girls, Girls, Girls

Gitarsolo

Kickstart My Heart

It's because Vince saw me, and then he felt they had to play something special.. Haha!! :P Well, I can dream :P

the place went WILD durin Anarchy! one of the best moments ;9

Here is the setlist:

Dr. Feelgood

Shout at the Devil

Wild Side

Looks That Kill

Live Wire

Same Old Situation

Home Sweet Home

Don’t Go Away Mad

Louder Than Hell

Anarchy in the UK

Sick Love Song

Primal scream

Girls, Girls, Girls

Gitarsolo

Kickstart My Heart

I think Motley might start suffering the GN'R disease soon with the "getting boring" setlist , I mean this list ^ is not really that different , than when I seen them in 1989. They need some new music if they are going to keep touring so much , yea they have a lot of material , but I would just like to see them put out some new stuff and go out and support that , along with their greatest hits.

With all that aside , they do put on one hell of a show , even if you don't like them , they will rock your ass off , if you go. I took a girlfriend once with me (Girls,Girls,Girls) tour , and made a believer out of her , she , to this day , is still going to their shows , and she is like 38 now! They are like GN'R , in the sense of their music is "Addicting".

Here is the setlist:

Dr. Feelgood

Shout at the Devil

Wild Side

Looks That Kill

Live Wire

Same Old Situation

Home Sweet Home

Don’t Go Away Mad

Louder Than Hell

Anarchy in the UK

Sick Love Song

Primal scream

Girls, Girls, Girls

Gitarsolo

Kickstart My Heart

I think Motley might start suffering the GN'R disease soon with the "getting boring" setlist , I mean this list ^ is not really that different , than when I seen them in 1989. They need some new music if they are going to keep touring so much , yea they have a lot of material , but I would just like to see them put out some new stuff and go out and support that , along with their greatest hits.

With all that aside , they do put on one hell of a show , even if you don't like them , they will rock your ass off , if you go. I took a girlfriend once with me (Girls,Girls,Girls) tour , and made a believer out of her , she , to this day , is still going to their shows , and she is like 38 now! They are like GN'R , in the sense of their music is "Addicting".

I ahdent seen em before, so it was just perfect rock3

Here is the setlist:

Dr. Feelgood

Shout at the Devil

Wild Side

Looks That Kill

Live Wire

Same Old Situation

Home Sweet Home

Don’t Go Away Mad

Louder Than Hell

Anarchy in the UK

Sick Love Song

Primal scream

Girls, Girls, Girls

Gitarsolo

Kickstart My Heart

I ahdent seen em before, so it was just perfect rock3

I haven't seen them before either, so the show was great anyway :P Was great just to get to see them!!

Here is the setlist:

Dr. Feelgood

Shout at the Devil

Wild Side

Looks That Kill

Live Wire

Same Old Situation

Home Sweet Home

Don’t Go Away Mad

Louder Than Hell

Anarchy in the UK

Sick Love Song

Primal scream

Girls, Girls, Girls

Gitarsolo

Kickstart My Heart

I know exactly what you mean! I only got into them after seeing them with Aerosmith, I hated them up until the day of the concert!

Motley Crue sucked when I saw them.

thats cus when you see em you think: "I cant like this, these guys are from the 80s, and they dont have that cool new-age crap sound the bands from the 90s got. and scott weiland is not the frontman!"

Chris, your insults are fucking horrible, they back fire on you and make you look like the complete tool instead of the person you're trying to insult. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I saw Motley Crue last year. It was a great concert, I was really close and the guys really rocked. Vince really can't sing that great anymore and I could understand how HighVoltage wouldn't like it. Still, I enjoyed myself and that is all that matters.

Short set list.. The concert in 2005 was much longer. They played over 20 songs, and they played Too Fast For Love and Ten Seconds To Love.. which they didnt play this time. Im trying to find up excuses since I hate myself that I missed this concert.. but I was at the last concert.

Short set list.. The concert in 2005 was much longer. They played over 20 songs, and they played Too Fast For Love and Ten Seconds To Love.. which they didnt play this time. Im trying to find up excuses since I hate myself that I missed this concert.. but I was at the last concert.

I can in all honestly say I think this concert was almoust on lvl with the GN'R concert

almoust