Mr. Shootingstars song:D

The bass at the beginging can be louder , i like the song , its melodic hard rock, have you tried sending this song to a record company?

you should try LA, its defintaly a cross between bon jovi n modern rock bands.

u could really use some string arrangemtns to give it a epic sound.

if im correct theres a little at the begining

Edited by highway blues

The bass at the beginging can be louder , i like the song , its melodic hard rock, have you tried sending this song to a record company?

you should try LA, its defintaly a cross between bon jovi n modern rock bands.

u could really use some string arrangemtns to give it a epic sound.

if im correct theres a little at the begining

Glad you noticed that. Yes there´s some strings during the verses.. Now they are a bit drawn out. Wish they where more distinct. As I said, I´m the Axl in the band but Slash told to leave out that symphony shit! :D So we met the half way

Thanks for your constructive comments!

Well you should tell him that if he wants to sing a record deal , he should have a distinctive sound , meaning string arrangements and an epic feel will make the record execs more enthusiatic

I´ll do that :D Thanks

EDIT* Any particular lable you can recommend BTW?

Edited by shootingstar

Im not really familiar im only 16 lol , but if i were u would make an epic ballad and a hard rocker send both as demo's to show that theres an even disturbution of talent and not just metalheads , plus ballads r BIG right now

Epic? Ballad? This one could be the shit :D

THATS epic my friend.. But still tried to keep little rawness about it, especially on vocals.

Edited by shootingstar

some great stuff there

Thanks a lot. The lyrics in the epic song is a bit..eh.. lets say cryptic. But at one piont I get strucked by some sort of psychosis and sing "they" instead of "them". Fuck every time I hear that I wanne kill myself. No one even noticed that while I was singing it and not even afterwards. I will rerecord that part sometime in the future. Just talked to our studio engineer and he still had those songs saved. Thank god for that!!

i thought the ballad was okay , u could do me a big favour by checking my song out no vocals though ,

ive been playing piano like 10 days , guitar could use some work , but then again i do this by my own no one helps my expreience ranges only 2 weeks lol , iuve been playing guitar 8 months .

http://download.yousendit.com/238A9AE4770FF451

some great stuff there

Thanks a lot. The lyrics in the epic song is a bit..eh.. lets say cryptic. But at one piont I get strucked by some sort of psychosis and sing "they" instead of "them". Fuck every time I hear that I wanne kill myself. No one even noticed that while I was singing it and not even afterwards. I will rerecord that part sometime in the future. Just talked to our studio engineer and he still had those songs saved. Thank god for that!!

np, really liking faced2 got a myspace or anything?

some great stuff there

np, really liking faced2 got a myspace or anything?

Thanks a lot once again! Our drummer is about to do one rite now:) It´s hard to get people to listen to it when they have to download it.. :xmassrudolph: So yes, we badly need a myspace;)