GNR Adelaide Show - Gunners Blast Entertainment Centre

Axl-rocks

yeah u will love it. they played from 11:15 to about 1:30, fucken will, CD, maddy and PC for an encore. 5 new songs all up. man, it was totally wild,, my ears are ringing like fuck now. at the end axl was laughing at us aussies when he was doing the aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi.. fucken angry anderson is a moron,, brothers and sisters,, bach was mr energy, he sure has alot of energy.. the crowd where blown away, now everyone cant wait for the album..

Dude, i hate to say it but Angry Anderson is almost embarrassing. His pro Australian rants are so full of shit. Nice Boys is the only song that is cool. We all might be classic Aussies that love Rock N roll but his bullshit pissed redneck attitude is just sad. They should have had a young aussie band open the show not some old bikey redneck wanker.

Dude, i hate to say it but Angry Anderson is almost embarrassing. His pro Australian rants are so full of shit. Nice Boys is the only song that is cool. We all might be classic Aussies that love Rock N roll but his bullshit pissed redneck attitude is just sad. They should have had a young aussie band open the show not some old bikey redneck wanker.

Was Axl on stage for about only 40% of the show in SA as well?

I agree that the redneck shit was embarrassing.

But the Rose Tattoo self-titled debut album is still a fucking classic album. Nice Boys, Butcher And Fast Eddy, Astra Wally, Bad Boy For Love, Rock N Roll Outlaw ... all quality, and helped define that Aussie pub-rock sound.

Bach last played in Australia in 1990 and he was clearly enjoying this return visit, declaring, 'I've been waiting 17 years to say Adelaide, here I am,' before launching into the Skid Row classic. But the Bach highlight had to be when he intro-ed his former band's acoustic hit, I Remember You. `I've been waiting all night to say, Adelaide, Australia, I remember you'.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...5006343,00.html

yeah umm he was just in Australia last year......

He hasn't been to ADELAIDE for 17 years. I reckon Axl was on stage for at least 50% of the time though.

By the way, seven news here in Adelaide had a little clip of Jungle as played last night and a little blurb as to how good the show was. Of course there was the "ERrR its nOT GnR witout Slash N Duff"... but hey at least they gave them a good plug. Now the question is... did they record the WHOLE show? ;):ph34r:

fuckin night was wild. my ears are fully fucked still and i got killer bruises from the front guard rail. i should have got tickets to all the shows, 1 aint enough, it felt like a dream seeing axl live after all my years of loving the music. that setlist would be one of the greatest,, fucken the east coast is gonna fucken love it