Tonights the night Melbourne concert!!!!

Axl-rocks

hope yous guys and gals have a great nite im in sydney on the 23rd me and the wife flying down from townsville and staying in the ibiz link here http://www.accorhotels.com.au/Ibis-Olympic...default_en.aspx

i think axl and co are staying here http://www.wotif.com/hotels/novotel-sydney-olympic-park.html going by how many nights its booked out and how close its to the stadium....

roll on 23rd

Edited by newgnr

Set list courtesy from HTGTH....

WTTJ

ISE

MB

LALD

Robin solo

SCOM

back videowalls work again

Better

KOHD Axl asks crowd to sing along

YCBM

jam

Dizzy solo (Angie)

The Blues

jam

band introductions

Richard solo

OTGM

jam

NR

jam

IRS

Bbf solo - he plays first Back in black (with Frank), but not the whole song, long enough piece, then he does Don't Cry

Baz introduction

My Michelle with Baz

Bubbles introduction

L&W

Patience

Nightrain

CD

Madagascar

PC

Doe's anyone know what time it finished last night? I'm trying to work out if I'll need to drive or if public transport will still be available. Some of us have to work tomorrow unfortunitly.

1:30am. awesum!

sensational night! well worth the wait and all melbournites going tonite, you are in for a loud and entertaining night!

Doe's anyone know what time it finished last night? I'm trying to work out if I'll need to drive or if public transport will still be available. Some of us have to work tomorrow unfortunitly.

sensational night! well worth the wait and all melbournites going tonite, you are in for a loud and entertaining night!

Well Worth it! I went home after the gig. Expect a late night though I didn't get home untim 2:15am!

Well Worth it! I went home after the gig. Expect a late night though I didn't get home untim 2:15am!

Man I'm not gonna get home till like 4am. I live about 2 hours from the city. And I work at 8am tomoz. Awesome. :huh: