the worst album ever

fred_carston

That's hilarious...at least we know someone can release an album called Chinese Democracy. Axl blows so hard right now it's not even funny. Does he have any support left? NO...

your still around? I thought you got banned, or went back to your cave or something

http://cdbaby.com/cd/savagerocksyou4

this is absolutely totally shit. worst heap of crap ever. how the hell did they get a record deal. includes a song called 'no guns just rose' how pathetic. :fuckyou:

You shouldn't be angry at this garage band for trying to be clever. You should be pissed at Axel for dragging GNR fans by the short hairs for 14 years. Since Axel is the only member of GNR left how does this new GNR record even qualify as a GNR record? No Slash,Duff,Gilby,Matt or Steven Adler hense No guns Just Rose. If Axel was making this record with at least two original members it would qualify. However he's not so it becomes an Axel Rose solo album,right? rock1

It's Axl. A-X-L... no e. On to the important stuff, Matt and Gilby weren't original members... considering that you listed them, you'd be wrong about Axl being the only original member in your strange world, Dizzy was in the band before Gilby, and maybe even before Matt, if memory serves. And Izzy has been playing with Guns again, he's just not that into being part of a real band, and I say, good for him, let him do what he wants.

this is absolutely totally shit. worst heap of crap ever. how the hell did they get a record deal. includes a song called 'no guns just rose' how pathetic. :fuckyou:

Now, there have been some mind numbingly bad clips of various things posted in this forum, and each time I reply with something along the lines of "words cannot describe how incrdibly shitty this sounds". While there have been some things posted here that make me wish i was born deaf...this has to top the charts of the "incredibly shitty music posted on MYGNRFORUM".

-This bands sucks more dick than a trailer park whore on welfare day

-This band blows more than mother nature and the wind

-The other day I ate some bad hamburger and sat on the can. My ass proceeded to carry a better note than this lead singer

-This band is a disgrace to the following:

*music

*the originating country

*mankind

*life itself

*themselves

It is difficult to believe that a group of people could actually produce something that sounds so acrid and immaculately horrible and...

*put their real names on it

*play it

*put it on the internet

*try and sell it

*not commit suicide

*not go deaf after hearing it

This is obviously made do be poking fun at GNR. When people of such o horrible grade of talent and general inteligence such as these people make fun of you, it is like getting a compliment from a queen or king...Since all they tried to do was hop on a band wagon and take a shot at GNR such as many of the worlds horrible bands are doing. (see Pigeons of Shit Metal for further info).

I guess this time around a could begin to describe how incredibly shitty this sounds...but I could only begin. Words and articulation cannot represent how mind alteringly bad this album is, they can only shape the tip of the iceburg.

A8R

This guy should be H8R instead of A8R Whatever the F*** that means. Maybe if Axel could pull his head out of his a** long enough he may have this album out by 2010. I see a lot of bashing on this garage band, but nobody is calling Axel out for making the other members of GNR quit or firing them. 14 years to record ONE album now that's absurd and calling it a GNR album is even more ridiculous. Hello, Axel is the ONLY member of GNR on it. They say ignorance is bliss and this guys got no shortage of it. Ask yourselves 14 years to make a record, Is it going to be better than Appetite or Use your Illusion? Or is it going to be slightly better than The Spaghetti Incident? I guess we won't know until Axel puts out Chinese Democracy. :fuckyou:

Once again... AXL. And who0 are you to decide what can and can't be called Guns N' Roses? Axl owns the rights, he can do whatever he pleases with that name, he's done nothing wrong, and, honestly, yeah, I don't really feel like waiting around for CD anymore myself, so, instead, I buy other music, and figure I'll pick the record up whenever Axl decides to release it. No real reason to come bitch and moan. People dislike this garage band, for the most part, because they're talentless hacks. I don't care how clever their puns might be, if you have no musical talent, don't weaste up a studio's recording time with your shit. In fact, I really hope that they had to use a home studio to record this, because no engineer should be forced to deal with such shite.

You shouldn't be angry at this garage band for trying to be clever. You should be pissed at Axel for dragging GNR fans by the short hairs for 14 years. Since Axel is the only member of GNR left how does this new GNR record even qualify as a GNR record? No Slash,Duff,Gilby,Matt or Steven Adler hense No guns Just Rose. If Axel was making this record with at least two original members it would qualify. However he's not so it becomes an Axel Rose solo album,right? rock1

It's Axl. A-X-L... no e. On to the important stuff, Matt and Gilby weren't original members... considering that you listed them, you'd be wrong about Axl being the only original member in your strange world, Dizzy was in the band before Gilby, and maybe even before Matt, if memory serves. And Izzy has been playing with Guns again, he's just not that into being part of a real band, and I say, good for him, let him do what he wants.

Now, there have been some mind numbingly bad clips of various things posted in this forum, and each time I reply with something along the lines of "words cannot describe how incrdibly shitty this sounds". While there have been some things posted here that make me wish i was born deaf...this has to top the charts of the "incredibly shitty music posted on MYGNRFORUM".

-The other day I ate some bad hamburger and sat on the can. My ass proceeded to carry a better note than this lead singer

*music

*the originating country

*mankind

*life itself

*themselves

It is difficult to believe that a group of people could actually produce something that sounds so acrid and immaculately horrible and...

*play it

*put it on the internet

*try and sell it

*not commit suicide

This is obviously made do be poking fun at GNR. When people of such o horrible grade of talent and general inteligence such as these people make fun of you, it is like getting a compliment from a queen or king...Since all they tried to do was hop on a band wagon and take a shot at GNR such as many of the worlds horrible bands are doing. (see Pigeons of Shit Metal for further info).

I guess this time around a could begin to describe how incredibly shitty this sounds...but I could only begin. Words and articulation cannot represent how mind alteringly bad this album is, they can only shape the tip of the iceburg.

A8R

This guy should be H8R instead of A8R Whatever the F*** that means. Maybe if Axel could pull his head out of his a** long enough he may have this album out by 2010. I see a lot of bashing on this garage band, but nobody is calling Axel out for making the other members of GNR quit or firing them. 14 years to record ONE album now that's absurd and calling it a GNR album is even more ridiculous. Hello, Axel is the ONLY member of GNR on it. They say ignorance is bliss and this guys got no shortage of it. Ask yourselves 14 years to make a record, Is it going to be better than Appetite or Use your Illusion? Or is it going to be slightly better than The Spaghetti Incident? I guess we won't know until Axel puts out Chinese Democracy. :fuckyou:

Once again... AXL. And who0 are you to decide what can and can't be called Guns N' Roses? Axl owns the rights, he can do whatever he pleases with that name, he's done nothing wrong, and, honestly, yeah, I don't really feel like waiting around for CD anymore myself, so, instead, I buy other music, and figure I'll pick the record up whenever Axl decides to release it. No real reason to come bitch and moan. People dislike this garage band, for the most part, because they're talentless hacks. I don't care how clever their puns might be, if you have no musical talent, don't weaste up a studio's recording time with your shit. In fact, I really hope that they had to use a home studio to record this, because no engineer should be forced to deal with such shite.

You do have a point I suppose. I'm aware that some of these guys weren't original members. However they did play an important role in the band early on. And what makes this a GNR album and not a Axl Rose solo record? Axl refused to go on stage one night unless the other founding members agreed to sign off in the GNR name. I listened to the remixed album by this band and it really isn't bad. Taste is subjective and not everyone likes the same thing and that's cool.

You seem to be a much bigger fan than me. So I'll accept the fact that I don't have all the facts when and who was in the band. Slash's guitar was part of the signature sound of GNR, also Axl didn't write all those great songs by himself so I think it's a stretch to still call it GNR, but that's only an opinion. I listened to this bands' remixed album and I'm not really a fan but, I've heard a lot worse music than this.

*music

*the originating country

*mankind

*life itself

*themselves

*play it

*put it on the internet

*try and sell it

*not commit suicide

A8R