Best GNR cover band ever

Hmmm... and I thought the new GNR was the best cover band ever :confused:

your an asshole, the new band kicks ass.

Never said that they didn't kick ass, they cover most of the songs pretty good! And by the way, it's better to be an asshole than not having one at all (and being forced to take a crap through the mouth...)

I Disagree.

The best GNR cover band is Hollywood Roses without a doubt.

there so good that they've managed to release an album called dopesnake that features guest appearences by the likes of Gilby Clarke, Traci Guns and Mick Taylor. Saw them in LA once when I was on vacation and it was almost as good as going to a real GNR show.

My buddy Chad and company are the best i've ever seen.I'll put them up against anyone.

http://www.notquitegnr.com/

http://www.bloodwritten.com/Media/AFD/WEB....%201500.wmv.wmv

crappy digital camera

More camera

These guys do kick ass ^ Saw them a month or so ago.

Yeah they are awesome, I've seen them like 10 or 15 times. Going to see them next Saturday as well. Nice guys to. They can play the hell out of the songs.

I Disagree.

there so good that they've managed to release an album called dopesnake that features guest appearences by the likes of Gilby Clarke, Traci Guns and Mick Taylor. Saw them in LA once when I was on vacation and it was almost as good as going to a real GNR show.

Yeah I did photos for them last year. I think some are up on their site.

I Disagree.

Woah. Their Axl even does the same movements Axl did on stage. Its so creepy though.

Hmmm... and I thought the new GNR was the best cover band ever :confused:

your an asshole, the new band kicks ass.

Never said that they didn't kick ass, they cover most of the songs pretty good! And by the way, it's better to be an asshole than not having one at all (and being forced to take a crap through the mouth...)

that is 2 different comparisons..... you say it is better to be an asshole but then to stay on the same topic you would have to say 'than not BE one at all. having or not having is different to being or not being.