Sebastian Bach gets my dick hard.

FunkyMonk

Pretty self explanatory really....I love him.

He really is a great singer, I don't give a shit if people come in here trashing him saying he's a douchebag (which he kinda is), and that he's crappy cheesy hair metal. Fact is, he really knows how to rock, he lives his music and he's just a fantastic singer.

I can't help but half be in awe with him. I must admit that normally I only associate Slave to the Grind as his best singing, but listening to their debut...woah...never noticed how much ass he was even kicking back then.

My dick might get hard a bit because he looked like a girl too...:huh:.

My dick might get hard a bit because he looked like a girl too...:huh:.

Ok....I wasn't gonna say anything, because I thought you may in fact be a woman.....but after reading this above, I feel compelled to say....... Freak! :confused::confused::confused:

I was laughing at him, not with him.

Oh come on, I really don't see how you could not have been there at your concert like last week and not help but rocking out to/with him. It's just not possible. I won't believe it. He's so energizing.

Hes probably the best out of the 80's hair metal scene there isnt another vocalist with the character, voice, and stage presence of Baz. But when you take a few steps back from hair metal and all of that shit hes just a joke

Edited by sweetness

I think he smart as well. Everyone always says Bach "Low IQ, high RPM" but they are normally just people who think being ordinary is smart. Like serious is smart. Like Rage Against The Machine is so much smarter than the B-52s. He's a great performer and there's very few about. If Axl had stayed in school and been a lawyer or some kind of twisted arms dealer, Baz would be the biggest rock star on planet and probably be in his Bono save the whale peroid.