lissend to that Nirvana album last night

Chris Axl

EDIT: Ha - just scared the hell out of myself. Left the CD running with nothing playing and Endless, Nameless came on after Something In The Way! I'd totally forgotten. Jumped outta my skin! :lol:

Lol that happened me the first time i heard it aswell. I was wondering why their was so much time on the album but the song was finished so i left it playing then forgot about it.

Good. Glad its not just me its happened too! :lol:

..damned hidden tracks! <_<

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Chris, didn't you do a thread just a couple of month ago, where you said that you had listen to Nevermind and thought it was better then you believed it should be?

Chris, didn't you do a thread just a couple of month ago, where you said that you had listen to Nevermind and thought it was better then you believed it should be?

I think that thread was just about SLTS..

..which says a lot about Mr Chris Axl really :P

xDSGx

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

xDSGx

Yeah. Chris, not to critizise you, but you should try to listen to "new" music (atleased one band that you haven't heard, or just heard one or two songs before each week, but have the opinion that they are shit). I'm sure some people here could help you to pick muisc since they are complaining on your taste. You'll see that there are alot more bands then Aerosmith that are great from the 70s.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I remember when I was 12 and hated Nirvana based on those 3 songs I've heard. I remember even better then first time I sat down and listened to the whole shit. It's really awsome when you find albums, artists and songs you like.

I Agree with Satanic Slaughter, you should try to expand your taste in music. It's ok that you like 80's band like Poison, Aerosmith etc, I like them myself. But check out similiar bands, you may get an whole new view on music.

xDSGx

Yeah. Chris, not to critizise you, but you should try to listen to "new" music (atleased one band that you haven't heard, or just heard one or two songs before each week, but have the opinion that they are shit). I'm sure some people here could help you to pick muisc since they are complaining on your taste. You'll see that there are alot more bands then Aerosmith that are great from the 70s.

I agree! We should have a 'Listen to this Chris' thread :lol:

..and for Gods sake its spelt LISTENED!

xDSGx

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
you should try to expand your taste in music. It's ok that you like 80's band like Poison, Aerosmith etc, I like them myself. But check out similiar bands, you may get an whole new view on music.

That's exactly what I meant!

And by the way, the fact that you can't even remember Nevermind's title suggests to me that it's the only Nirvana album you've listened too - how sad. At least listen to their discography before you insult them.

it IS the only nirvana album ive lissend to. dude whats your problem? everytime I say I dont like something you go "omg, omg! but you just heard 1 album?!!"

why the FUCK do yuo think I have lissend to only one album??.......cus it BLOWS

And by the way, the fact that you can't even remember Nevermind's title suggests to me that it's the only Nirvana album you've listened too - how sad. At least listen to their discography before you insult them.

it IS the only nirvana album ive lissend to. dude whats your problem? everytime I say I dont like something you go "omg, omg! but you just heard 1 album?!!"

..but how do you know the other albums do too? ;)

Its you, or at least you little sidekick who lissne to mainstream bands ;) smahing pumpkins, and those other 90s teenage grunge/emo bands

HAHAHAHA :laugh: You have no fucking right to call Smashing Pumpkins mainstream, they belong to a genre called "alternative rock" which is as far away from mainstream rock, like pussy-pop bands like Poison, as possible.

Metallica is alternativ metal...........and their mainstream to.

you really don't know much about music....

@dopesick: put it this way.....if you lissedn to Appetite for the first time.......and you thought it sucked, would you bother check out the Illusions or Lies?

Edited by Chris Axl

Its you, or at least you little sidekick who lissne to mainstream bands ;) smahing pumpkins, and those other 90s teenage grunge/emo bands

HAHAHAHA :laugh: You have no fucking right to call Smashing Pumpkins mainstream, they belong to a genre called "alternative rock" which is as far away from mainstream rock, like pussy-pop bands like Poison, as possible.

Metallica alternative-metal? :lol:

@dopesick: put it this way.....if you lissedn to Appetite for the first time.......and you thought it sucked, would you bother check out the Illusions or Lies?

I would. UYI is quite different from Appetite. It's like 60's and 70's Alice Cooper and 80's Alice.

Who in their right mind think AFD sucks?

..and maybe, I probably would though. I mean, its widely accepted that they're vastly different albums so I'd be intrigued to see if they were as bad as I judged them to be or whatever :)

Metallica, alternative metal? :laugh: Metallica played trash metal in the 80s and turned more into regular metal with Black Album. I seriously doubt you have ever even heard a song that is labeled "alternative metal".

I really don't think you're in a position to accuse anyone on this board to know less about music than yourself.

I don't believe you can judge a band on one album alone. Bleach for example, is very different to Nevermind, just like Appetite For Destruction is very different from Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II. No one in their right mind would judge The Rolling Stones, for example, just by listening one of their albums.

Edited by LCG

Chris and Lithium should be locked in a room sometime.

Would be hilarious! :lol:

:rofl-lol:

An advice for Lithium- DO NOT wear anything and look like Axl, Chris can mistake you with him and then you'll be the fucked up one :\

Edited by Nefertiti

Reading this has made me put that album on my stereo for the first time in almost a year (politics in my household say that no Rock music is to be played on the communal stereo in the dining room... eventhough it's my stereo!)

I finally feel enlightened!

xxx

An advice for Lithium- DO NOT wear anything and look like Axl, Chris can mistake you with him and then you'll be the fucked up one :\

Yeah, suddenly he can start humping my leg! :laugh:

Yeah, suddenly he can start humping my leg! :laugh:

even if I WAS gay I couldent do that...... your to young