lissend to that Nirvana album last night

Chris Axl

Chris and Lithium should be locked in a room sometime.

Would be hilarious! :lol:

:rofl-lol:

An advice for Lithium- DO NOT wear anything and look like Axl, Chris can mistake you with him and then you'll be the fucked up one :\

Yeah, suddenly he can start humping my leg! :laugh:

hahaha

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris and Lithium should be locked in a room sometime.

Would be hilarious! :lol:

:rofl-lol:

An advice for Lithium- DO NOT wear anything and look like Axl, Chris can mistake you with him and then you'll be the fucked up one :\

Yeah, suddenly he can start humping my leg! :laugh:

even if I WAS gay I couldent do that...... your to young

It's "you're", not "your".

even if I WAS gay I couldent do that...... your to young

Bringing age into an argument shows that you haven't got another good rebuttal. Therefore you have to result to personal attacks.

It's "you're", not "your".

Same as above, except with grammar.

So on that note, you both fail.

And to keep on topic, Nevermind is a great album. I definetly wouldn't call them mediocre or boring songs, but that's just your opinion. You can try listening to it again while SOBER and then you might like it more. I dunno how anyone can like songs while drunk. :ph34r:

did it ever occur to you christer-dear that of all the bands you like or have claimed that i know of at one time or another to have liked, not-a one of them is in the least bit lyrically ambiguous? dont get me wrong, i like Minor Threat and Black Flag but...variety dude. i mean seriously, cast a critical (not negative, say discerning) eye over the bands you like, doesnt that strike you as a little odd? its almost like you like your subject matter to be spoon-fed to you. personally i find that terribly insulting. for every "i got a six pack and nothing to do" song i like something a little more loose and hard to interpret. i mean, songs that lack in ambiguity start to feel like you're in a classroom or something, y'know, its ok to just suggest at things sometimes in your music, y'know, tact. this is something a lot of the stuff you like seems to lack. maybe thats it, you listened to nevermind, it wasn't immediatly beating your brains out with each song shoving an obvious subject matter up your ass (like say Girls Girls Girls or Welcome to the Jungle) and you thought, oh shit, i might actually have to think about this, fuck that, rubber stamp, BORING, next in line. but hey, maybe im wrong. btw, metallica suck ass, you're right.

Edited by ffrankwhite

I think neverminds cool. But to me alot of the songs sound like Pixies songs, especially if u sit down and start playin some of the bass lines.

True, but that's part of why I love it. Anything that heavily Pixies influenced can't suck. In Utero is by far my favorite, though.

I think neverminds cool. But to me alot of the songs sound like Pixies songs, especially if u sit down and start playin some of the bass lines.

True, but that's part of why I love it. Anything that heavily Pixies influenced can't suck. In Utero is by far my favorite, though.

exactly! Surfer Rosa is like the holy grail :)