RANCID!

DopeSickGirl

i've only ever owned one rancid album in my whole life, it had something like a skull and crossbones on the front and im being very vague here but i just found it to be the most boring thing i've ever listened to. since then i've heard bits here and bits there and all they've done is confirmed my initial impression. to say that Black Flag are not a patch on them, sorry is just hilairious :rofl-lol: bands like rancid, to me, seem to have missed the point. i really dislike this uniform approach certain people have to punk, i think its awful but then whoose to say the ideas in my head are to govern whats good and whats not. but yeah, personal opinion is that they are just dreadful.

Edited by ffrankwhite

I picked up Life Won't Wait, it sounds very versatile, I got a lot of different sounds from the first listen, digging a few songs already like Black Lung, New Dress, Hooligans and Corazon De Oro, but it sounds like there's a lot of good tracks. Thanks for the tip ^_^

I picked up Life Won't Wait, it sounds very versatile, I got a lot of different sounds from the first listen, digging a few songs already like Black Lung, New Dress, Hooligans and Corazon De Oro, but it sounds like there's a lot of good tracks. Thanks for the tip ^_^

Sweet!! That is a very varied album, definately. Lots of ska, reggae, dancehall influences. And lots of guest appearances.

xDSGx

PS: Lars is way cuter @ Paula!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Don't know if I've heard them at all... :unsure: Maybe you can send your favoritesong by them on msn DSG? If you've got them on your computer.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt