Teenagers

SofaKingWhat

Man that song pisses me off.

I'm pretty sure it's a rip off of some songs but I can't quite put my finger on it. Anyone know?

It is quite catchy I will admit but damn annoying.

The lyrics to Achey Breaky Heart fit in with the chorus :lol:

i liek the solo but after that i dont alot of GIRLS at school thought it was an awesome song and i allways called it a filler

Man that song pisses me off.

I'm pretty sure it's a rip off of some songs but I can't quite put my finger on it. Anyone know?

Its just a standard blues turnaround, theres probably millions of songs that sound like it... MCR get so preachy sometimes..

Watching the Excess All Areas about the Download Festival and this song was on. The bit where the music cuts out and the fans sing the chorus, it sounds like mostly teenage girls singing it, or girlish boys. It was kind of sad. Especially when they later showed Iron Maidens Fear of The Dark and the crowd, when singing, had a much more masculine tone to it, obviously as they have a bigger crowd but it just goes to show that MCR really are for kids.

I see Teenagers was also listed number one performance of the Download top 10. Iron Maiden didn't even get a mention but then again that's to be expected from Kerrang.

Watching the Excess All Areas about the Download Festival and this song was on. The bit where the music cuts out and the fans sing the chorus, it sounds like mostly teenage girls singing it, or girlish boys. It was kind of sad. Especially when they later showed Iron Maidens Fear of The Dark and the crowd, when singing, had a much more masculine tone to it, obviously as they have a bigger crowd but it just goes to show that MCR really are for kids.

I see Teenagers was also listed number one performance of the Download top 10. Iron Maiden didn't even get a mention but then again that's to be expected from Kerrang.

Well, it's a known fact that a majority of MCR fans are teenaged girls. I suppose this should concern me in some ways... but then again, that fact isn't so bad when you go to one of their concerts. ;)

Oh and the reason MCR were #1 is exactly why you said, all because it's Kerrang. God forbid if they expose kids these days to anything before the year 2000.

Edited by Moop

I think they had Guns as the worst act at Download last year :rolleyes:

Take that as the standard.

I think they had Guns as the worst act at Download last year :rolleyes:

Take that as the standard.

Were you there? Axl and co were pretty awful.