Flood control

Tom-Ass

LOL, We have had this thread about 1000 times before, you know I dont mind it most days, however like right now I have to wait to post this one or I get the flood control thingy too. Sometimes its fine other times pain in the ass, oh well what do you want you are already in teh best gnr forum on the planet!

Gunsguy

If anything the flood control should be higher. :huh:

Thank you.

Somebody who knows and understands.

For those who don't understand why the flood control is there (and why it should be increased if anything), here's one of the previous threads where it was discussed. Happy reading. :D

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...20&hl=flood

If anything the flood control should be higher. :huh:

Thank you.

Somebody who knows and understands.

For those who don't understand why the flood control is there (and why it should be increased if anything), here's one of the previous threads where it was discussed. Happy reading. :D

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...20&hl=flood

I'm not against having a flodd control. But as said in the original post in this topic its way too long. The vast majority of people in the thread you linked to said it aswell. Spammers etc wont go away. Their still going to do it, they just take longer. So whats the point in just pro-longing it?

IMO 80 seconds is too long but 30 seconds is too short. 45-60 would be ideal i think.

• 5 weeks later...
LOL, We have had this thread about 1000 times before, you know I dont mind it most days, however like right now I have to wait to post this one or I get the flood control thingy too. Sometimes its fine other times pain in the ass, oh well what do you want you are already in teh best gnr forum on the planet!

Gunsguy

Your right , this is a great site... Very refreshing after years at HTGTH... But the flood control sucks bad. Overkill.

i'd still like to know how you got 80 seconds though. Global mod care to explain?

Oh please.. don't ask the question...

It took us so long to teach them to count 'til 80, don't make us teach them to count to 90 please!!!

:)

Madison, Highvoltage and Montrealer have explained why the flood control is set to 80 seconds for members.

The mod team and Supporters do not have Flood control. There are currently no plans to lower it for members.

Since there isn't anything more to debate in this thread, I'm now closing it.