uk tour??

carpcruncher

My other half goes away fishing to France for a week at a time twice a year and in return I get 2 concerts a year and he buys the tickets for me. I've had one, Bon Jovi opening the o2 arena and I've turned down other concerts because I'm saving it up for Guns n Roses again so I'm hoping they play here again!

I'd love to see them at Wembley Stadium again but my other half reckons they wouldn't be able to sell it out any more! What do you guys think?

Jo

There are no shows planned for europe yet, so there should be some announced before the current tour finished, or otherwise there will be a new us/europe tour at the end of the year/early next year

My other half goes away fishing to France for a week at a time twice a year and in return I get 2 concerts a year and he buys the tickets for me. I've had one, Bon Jovi opening the o2 arena and I've turned down other concerts because I'm saving it up for Guns n Roses again so I'm hoping they play here again!

I'd love to see them at Wembley Stadium again but my other half reckons they wouldn't be able to sell it out any more! What do you guys think?

Jo

If you got a job, then you could buy your own tickets to concerts, so you don't feel restricted.

Edited by Axl_morris

Jo

DOES NOT THINK THEY WOULD FILL WEMBLEY STADIUM??????? GIVE HIM A SLAP :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl-lol:

Jo

DOES NOT THINK THEY WOULD FILL WEMBLEY STADIUM??????? GIVE HIM A SLAP :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl-lol:

They cud sell out wembley easy :D

Jo

They cud sell out wembley easy :D

100% AGREE , THEY WOULD FILL IT NO PROBS! COME ON AXL BRING IT ON!!!!!

My other half goes away fishing to France for a week at a time twice a year and in return I get 2 concerts a year and he buys the tickets for me. I've had one, Bon Jovi opening the o2 arena and I've turned down other concerts because I'm saving it up for Guns n Roses again so I'm hoping they play here again!I'd love to see them at Wembley Stadium again but my other half reckons they wouldn't be able to sell it out any more! What do you guys think?Jo
If you got a job, then you could buy your own tickets to concerts, so you don't feel restricted.
Oi cheeky I got a job actually it's just not that well paid! It's also a matter of taking time away from home and leaving the man in charge, I don't get to do that more than a couple of times a year.
My other half goes away fishing to France for a week at a time twice a year and in return I get 2 concerts a year and he buys the tickets for me. I've had one, Bon Jovi opening the o2 arena and I've turned down other concerts because I'm saving it up for Guns n Roses again so I'm hoping they play here again!I'd love to see them at Wembley Stadium again but my other half reckons they wouldn't be able to sell it out any more! What do you guys think?Jo
LOL I told him I reckon they can but the proof will be if they book it when they next come! I'd certainly be there!!!!!!!! Jo

• 3 weeks later...

I want to say " I hope so! I'll buy my ticket on day 1 of release same as i did the last 2 times" :)

count me out because unfortunately i cant :unsure: If i was given free tickets right now to a show next month i would probably put them on ebay starting at $0.99 each. Until the band can move on a little i'd rather not waste my time eagerly queuing for a re-shuffle of guitar solos or even band members.

to sum up...

Dear Mr Axl Rose: No album = no tour cash from me - solemn promise :fuckyou: "No playing ancient artefact album"s* all night and no promises of "we'll be back next summer with a whole bunch of new songs**"

*Rock in Rio 1991yawn2.gif

** Rock in Rio 2001 yawn3.gif