Shot in the dark

highway blues

Go fuck your self you dumb motherfucker. i heard your shit , it sheer crap , the drums are crap and guitars are mediocre and the genre is disguisting

fuckhead.

Do you have to resort to name calling everytime anyone ever tells you about how shit your music is?, cause it really is shit, you say you've been playing for 9months?, it sounds like you've been playing 2, tops.

And my "shit" is supposed to be shit, you ignoramus, ever heard of irony, or comedy?

Yeah, you get that in music too, you oh so serious musician.

Shot in the Dark is alright, I think the reason why people might get a bad rep over it is because Ozzy shunned The Ultimate Sin from his collection-I remember reading in an article awhile back that he viewed it as a "pop metal/money maker for the record company". If he didn't think of it like this, I'm sure more people would find it more appealing, i.e. if it were on a greatest hits album.

Bloodbath in Paradise! rock3

• 1 month later...
Shot in the Dark is alright, I think the reason why people might get a bad rep over it is because Ozzy shunned The Ultimate Sin from his collection-I remember reading in an article awhile back that he viewed it as a "pop metal/money maker for the record company". If he didn't think of it like this, I'm sure more people would find it more appealing, i.e. if it were on a greatest hits album.

Bloodbath in Paradise! rock3

Wasn't it on "The Ozzman Cometh" greatest hits? maybe, maybe not... someone want to look it up?

I'm not sure where all the name-calling in this thread neads to come from......yeah it's better than anything highway wrote. Not to be insulting, it's just true. OZ IS A LEGEND FOR A REASON. It's better than anything I've ever written, and I'll be the first to tell you that. If you're going to use this thread to insult each other's music, go to the musicians section, and do it constructively - maybe "work on......." as opposed to "you're a cunt."

Back on topic: I love this tune. I like hearing Oz deterr from the angry pissed off metal and do something slightly lighter. The guitars aren't nearly what they were with Randy, but they're good enough, and the Prince's voice sounds excellent.