goin to c poison 2nite at the tweeter center

GUNSNROSES513

Yeah, Poison suck ass.

:xmassrudolph: Go away if you don`t like Poison you emo ratt.....( that one was for you Chris) :laugh:

that one was for you, awwwww, how cute :rofl-lol:

omgggg.....frankie.......you dont need to defend lithium in every thread :lol:

you ARE a cute couple tough

to the thread starter: have a great time dude! Hope I get to see em sometime, Poison rocks!

Edited by Chris Axl

Yeah, Poison suck ass.

:xmassrudolph: Go away if you don`t like Poison you emo ratt.....( that one was for you Chris) :laugh:

that one was for you, awwwww, how cute :rofl-lol:

omgggg.....frankie.......you dont need to defend lithium in every thread :lol:

you ARE a cute couple tough

to the thread starter: have a great time dude! Hope I get to see em sometime, Poison rocks!

you call that a defence? :rofl-lol: Lith' dont need my help to tear you a fresh one, he's been doing it up and down this forum for quite a while now. in fact, i dont even see Lith' being mentioned in my post, although a dedication was made to you though wasnt it? can you spell P I T Y? strange you should bring it up though, goes to show how much of your thoughts he takes up really doesnt it? is there something you need to get off your chest, something you need to tell someone, something occupying your mind? tell him, Lith' is open minded, im sure of it ;)

Edited by ffrankwhite

why do you two have to come in here and cupcake every thread?

get a life :rolleyes:

trolling? i was sticking up for you dickhead. or not you, the dude who was the Poison fan because they were being meanie to him. i cant help it if i find the idea of forum members lighting candles for each other a slight bit funny :lol: besides, trolling'd be fucking welcome in this thread, we're the only ones here and we dont even like the bastards. i wonder how many people turned up to this gig. i wonder if Poison turned up..