Biohazard

DopeSickGirl

..anyone a fan?

I'm loving them at the moment. The perfect band for any bad mood! They perfectly encompass feeling like shit! :lol: Whethers is angry, betrayed or just generally pissed. They're excellent.

If you like metal and punk I recommend them :)

The album New World Disorder is excellent.

The songs Cycle of Abuse, Inner Fear On, Dogs of War and Salvation are all wonderful..

xDSGx

something about pantera, biohazard, sepultura, metallica (i know im lumping bands together here like they have something in common) slipknot even just all come across as very generic, very paint by numbers bands...really kind of...put on?

You can hardly call Biohazard generic or put them in groupings with Pantera and Sepultura! Totally different sound..

..now you're just tryingto insult my musical tastes! :P

EDIT: Just read what you said about putting bands that have nothing in common in groups :lol:

Edited by DopeSickGirl

You can hardly call Biohazard generic or put them in groupings with Pantera and Sepultura! Totally different sound..

EDIT: Just read what you said about putting bands that have nothing in common in groups :lol:

i know, its like i said in the post, im kind of lumping bands together here. im really judging based on very little real knowledge other than having like...heard at least an album of each band at some point. just didnt impress much. and i'd never just insult your music taste, i'd be pretty fucked if i did because we have a lot in common in that sense :)

EDIT: just read your edit :lol:

Edited by ffrankwhite

i know, its like i said in the post, im kind of lumping bands together here. im really judging based on very little real knowledge other than having like...heard at least an album of each band at some point. just didnt impress much. and i'd never just insult your music taste, i'd be pretty fucked if i did because we have a lot in common in that sense :)

:lol:

Well haven't we got ourselves all mixed up here?

But yeah, Biohazard have a much different sound to the general generic crap metal bands such as Metallica. They're a pretty original metal band with a punk edge to 'em.

..out of interest, which album did you judge them by? :)

:lol:

Well haven't we got ourselves all mixed up here?

But yeah, Biohazard have a much different sound to the general generic crap metal bands such as Metallica. They're a pretty original metal band with a punk edge to 'em.

..out of interest, which album did you judge them by? :)

to be honest i have no reccollection, it was such a long time ago? maybe i'll give em another shot, whats their first album called? :)

'They are acknowledged as one of the earliest bands to fuse hardcore punk and heavy metal with elements of hip hop music.'

Sums it up really.

..and their first album was self-titled, however I highly recommend New World Disorder and Urban Dicpline :)

xDSGx