Who do you hate?

Gnfnrhead

Self explainitory but anyway, who do you hate in music today? Be it their actual music or the people themselves. Do you hate their singing or their stage antics?

Some of mine are:

Kaiser Chiefs. Odd cause i used to like them. But their current album is awful. The the singer gives an interview in which he says if you dont like us your a liar. :question: Nothing to do with your pathetic attempts at music?

Chris Martin. Not Coldplay, just Chris Martin. He's an attention seeker and pushes the rest of the band into the back. Example of this, ask the average person how many memers are their in Colplay. Vast majority wont know.

James Blunt. How the hell is he so popular? Every single one of his songs sound the exact same. At first i didnt mind but when the fourth or fifth song came out and got endless radio play....

I'm sure theirs more but thankfully i seem to have blocked them from my mind.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Self explainitory but anyway, who do you hate in music today? Be it their actual music or the people themselves. Do you hate their singing or their stage antics?

Some of mine are:

Kaiser Chiefs. Odd cause i used to like them. But their current album is awful. The the singer gives an interview in which he says if you dont like us your a liar. :question: Nothing to do with your pathetic attempts at music?

Could it possibly be that he told a joke!? :o

And their new album isn't great or anything, but I don't see how it's awful.

Some of mine are:

Could it possibly be that he told a joke!? :o

And their new album isn't great or anything, but I don't see how it's awful.

I thought he would have been aswell but he looked serious.

this is a hate thread..you hippie..I really hate Panic! at the Disco..and, I show this by bolding and underlining the really.. :huh:
yeah i hate 'em too you should watch the video where the singer is KO'd by a bottle in a concert so damn funny :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: has anyone here that hates 50 cent has seen the video where he's bottled to death at the reading festival? funniest thing ever :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Edited by slash_360

I hate .. well hate is a strong word for me.. I really dislike Fergie- her lyrics and songs are nonsense...

I dislike songs about how awful life is and how depressed is the poor guy (that sings the stupid song)... It's just stupid cause most people are pessimists and this kind of song-writing is just a good way to earn money.. If the song is fake I don't like it!

Most lyrics are clische right now.. SOme phrases are often used, some words are often put in songs for catching people to hear them.. some stupid rhyme is used nowdayes too which is pretty bad, you can say things really better without that rhyme.. some times the meaning is gone.

ANd I don't like 50 cent ..

that's it.

*yawn*

Edited by Nefertiti

oo I like James Blunt rock3

uhm, I used to LOVE avril lavigne. And I love her old music - I despise every one of her new songs off the album.. she's gone way too poppy and bubblygummy (:S)

Is that even a word? :question:

erm, I don't think so, which is why I did the (:S). It sounds cool though. =)

I dislike songs about how awful life is and how depressed is the poor guy (that sings the stupid song)... It's just stupid cause most people are pessimists and this kind of song-writing is just a good way to earn money..

What's the logic in that? So if a songwriter is feeling blue he needs to write a song like Shiny fucking Happy People and not to express his feelings?

no one. if im not into or i dont understand a particular artist for whatever reason, i choose not to regard them until something about them peaks my interest. if it never does then well, i dunno, never is a long time, dont have no clue what im gonna dig tommorow but i dont have enough space in my head to think long enough to figure out who i dont like because theres so much music out there that i do like and that takes up most the space. im not sure what to do with dislike once i have it so i choose not to take it. liking something well then thats different because theres exploration to be done. dislike is one of those boring things you just have to sit with.

Ohh i hate Shakira i just cant stand her voice it's sooo annoying and her personality she thinks she's better than any other female singer, damn soo arrogant.. Yeah she knows how to move her hips but meh i can't understand how people can say she sings like an angel.. :huh:

Paulina Rubio, Blink 182..

Edited by nathalie92

I forgot one person:

Pete Doherty

How did I forget to mention him? I really wish they'd order him to rehab and make sure he stays there.

And seeing Shakira and her hips mentioned also made me realise how much Wyclef Jean can irritate me. Specifically his habit of stating that he's Haitian at seemingly every available opportunity. Yes. We know.

Edited by ADPT