Mika

James Blunt

Mika

and Im not sure if I said it but Mika

Why do you hate it?

I like Mika

well you're fucked up also so its no suprise

but have you heard Mika?

grace kelly is the worst song since mambo nr5, and there have been alot of bad songs since mambo nr5

its sooooooooooo extremly bad and overplayed its insane

but have you heard Mika?

grace kelly is the worst song since mambo nr5, and there have been alot of bad songs since mambo nr5

Save yourself that personal attacks because the only one who looks fucked up like that is you.

Well, I've heard much of Mika and I like it, it's new and fresh different to most shitty songs on the tv.

so Relax, taake it easy before you think again to say that I'm fucked up just because I have a different taste to yours.

Idiot.

but have you heard Mika?

Save yourself that personal attacks because the only one who looks fucked up like that is you.

Well, I've heard much of Mika and I like it, it's new and fresh different to most shitty songs on the tv.

so Relax, taake it easy before you think again to say that I'm fucked up just because I have a different taste to yours.

Idiot.

Who's Mika Nefer? :huh:

but have you heard Mika?

Idiot.

well you're fucked up but its not cause you got diffrent musictaste from me... but it dont help your fucked upness to have that shitty taste

well you're fucked up but its not cause you got diffrent musictaste from me... but it dont help your fucked upness to have that shitty taste

I know that the moderators are going to say use the pm system but meh, I really don't think you'll catche a word of what I'm sayin. So have a nice day/night