the only good bands here now are

GUNSNROSES513

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the first post.

I already read it.I just think that when people type funny it makes them look ignorant.

Thats just ignorance...some internet users are of the age 13 and below.

well they could take english lessons.

200th post! rock2

Edited by Sweet Raptured Light

Read the first post.

I already read it.I just think that when people type funny it makes them look ignorant.

200th post! rock2

Well, considering that English is mandatory in most educational establishments, I would personally blame laziness.

The "13 and younger" excuse doesn't work - my brother was posting on a forum when he was 9, and used proper grammar and spelling. :tongue2:

And I'll probably have sharp objects thrown at me for saying this, but I do like the bands The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Paramore.

Read the first post.

200th post! rock2

Well, considering that English is mandatory in most educational establishments, I would personally blame laziness.

Or late hours on a instant messenger.

The "13 and younger" excuse doesn't work - my brother was posting on a forum when he was 9, and used proper grammar and spelling. :tongue2:

Well, you're from USA, you have english as your first language. I wrote norwegian with few typos and shit when I were 9.

Well, you're from USA, you have english as your first language. I wrote norwegian with few typos and shit when I were 9.

You guys from other countries generally do really really good at english. It surprises me, because even most people over here that do second languages can't speak it fluently. They must really push it at school over there?

True - I forgot to take that into consideration. I'm a bit more fair on people that don't learn English as their first language, but most of my grammar/spelling rage stems from fellow Americans.

You guys from other countries generally do really really good at english. It surprises me, because even most people over here that do second languages can't speak it fluently. They must really push it at school over there?

Nah, not really. It's just that I get good at classes I like (english), and I almost fail at classes I don't have any interest in (math).

Edited by Lithium

Tool, A Perfect Circle, The Mars Volta, Slayer, Opeth, Machine Head, Agalloch, The Berzerker, Deicide, Dream Theater, Black Label Society, Keep Of Kalessin, Arch Enemy, Iron Maiden, Cannibal Corpse, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Katatonia, Necrophagist, Sleep Terror...