Justin Timberlake is.....

Iron Roses

And Howard Stern is talented? You crack me up.

Yes he is, but that was not the point of my post.

But keep kissing Justin Timberlakes ass, if it makes you feel better.

completely off topic and irrelevant, but howie's a hack. he was revolutionary back in the day, but if you wanna hear some good radio listen to opie and anthony on FM, then switch over to XM

He's great and very harshly criticized by noobs and haters

exactly. its not "cool" to admit things like that. we most all pretend we only listen to gnr and metallica :rolleyes:

compared to the likes of fergie and avril lavinge and teh other shite out there he stands out & he puts on a great LIVE show. Great entertainer!

I don't see how it's "cool" to like that fucking idiot either. Please, listen to real music. :rofl-lol:

He's great and very harshly criticized by noobs and haters

exactly. its not "cool" to admit things like that. we most all pretend we only listen to gnr and metallica :rolleyes:

compared to the likes of fergie and avril lavinge and teh other shite out there he stands out & he puts on a great LIVE show. Great entertainer!

I don't see how it's "cool" to like that fucking idiot either. Please, listen to real music. :rofl-lol:

you'd know!

justin timberlake has brilliant fuckin songs ok????? :fuckyou:

Ha. Thought I'd contribute to this, seeing as I actually just got sent all the songs off the new album by a friend and gave them a listen to see what all the fuss is about. :tongue2:

I must say, I honestly hated every single off Justified, Timberlake's first solo effort, but I thought I'd give this new album a shot, seeing as I was quite shocked by the groovy, danceable quality of a few of the songs I heard played at various locales - mostly clubs and warm-ups. I'm glad I did. Somehow, I find myself no longer thinking I'm being subjected to excessive falsetto-ridden whining, and I'm sure this is greatly due to the sleek production that finally puts Timberlake's voice into its element, where it at long last sounds wonderfully smooth and a lot more adult on at least half of the tracks. It won't alter your world, to be sure, but I'd recommend listening to songs like LoveStoned, My Love, SexyBack and Summer Love to anyone who's looking for catchy beats that sound as if they're simply beckoning you to go get feverish on the dancefloor. :)