whos bigger aerosmith or led zeppelin

GUNSNROSES513

Another pointless thread from this guy. woho.

why is it pointless? he made a thread about two great rock bands, just like you did about you're mediocre grunge band.

on topic: I think Led Zepplin allways will be the biggest hardrock band, ever. But I preffer Aerosmith tough.

Kudos for not writing "c u 2nite" again, though.

You know what :anger: FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCK SUCKIN CUNT LICKIN ASS WIPE :anger: . Take your buisness elsewere because i am asking a serios question and you know what you come in here for no reason except to annoy me so Fuck of :fuckyou: and to the admins dont kick me Lithium is just a punk

Wow, calm down there: :lol: Look at my second post in this thread and try wikipedia or something instead of asking on a forum.

i will calm down as long as you promise to stop haunting me for when i was talking in text messege for ok but if you dont then i will get madder

Wow, calm down there: :lol: Look at my second post in this thread and try wikipedia or something instead of asking on a forum.

i will calm down as long as you promise to stop haunting me for when i was talking in text messege for ok but if you dont then i will get madder

y'know Lith', you have such an uncanny knack at getting them excited :lol: "i will get madder" priceless :rofl-lol:

on topic: bigger? well aerosmith for the simple fact they've been around longer and hence had the oppertunity to get more butts in seats.

yeh lithium this gui is serios!!!

I haven't made fun of you since you stopped doing it.

Aerosmith has had 25 years ( While Zeppelin has been terminated)of making pop-friendly radio hits that little girls even like, has been selling out concerts , has been in the public eye, and are about as commercial as a band could get, and yet.....

THEY ARE STILL NOT AS BIG AS ZEPPELIN

AND THEY NEVER WILL BE!!!!!!

Edited by DCGNR2006

Aerosmith has had 25 years ( While Zeppelin has been terminated)of making pop-friendly radio hits that little girls even like, has been selling out concerts , has been in the public eye, and are about as commercial as a band could get, and yet.....

So true.

maybe im confusing the word big here but i assume he means the bigger money machine, the bigger corporate entity. i mean, what the fuck else could he mean, the one with the most members? and if my estimation Aerosmith take it. if he's talking about big as in who has the bigger/most important place in history (if he is, he phrased it pretty fucked up) then Led Zeppelin.

maybe im confusing the word big here but i assume he means the bigger money machine, the bigger corporate entity. i mean, what the fuck else could he mean, the one with the most members? and if my estimation Aerosmith take it. if he's talking about big as in who has the bigger/most important place in history (if he is, he phrased it pretty fucked up) then Led Zeppelin.

Yeah, you can interpret big in two ways, and I completely agree with you.

It's pointless due to him not bothering to look it up with a simple Google-search.

In a forum, you'll just get opinions, not facts, like it seems like this guy is looking for.

Calm the fuck down, he clearly said 'what do you guys think'.

Anyway, if Led Zeppelin were more commercial at their time, it would be them without a doubt. But Aerosmith are strangely more well known. Like Walk This Way, Dude Looks Like A Lady, I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing etc. were huge hits and made them household names. Led Zepp weren't big on singles. They are better, but they didn't have MTV to play to (not like they would anyway).

Kudos for not writing "c u 2nite" again, though.

You know what :anger: FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCK SUCKIN CUNT LICKIN ASS WIPE :anger: . Take your buisness elsewere because i am asking a serios question and you know what you come in here for no reason except to annoy me so Fuck of :fuckyou: and to the admins dont kick me Lithium is just a punk

jajajajaja :lol::lol::lol: :lol: pathetic

anway led zeppelin

Edited by slash_360