Fender Deluxe 90 watt?

Last time I checked the Deluxe Reverb had 22 watt.

Im not really into Fender's solidstates amps so you have to excuse me if there is a

solid state amp with the same name. 90 solidstate watts will not amplify enough sound

to a room with 1000 people. Mic it up.

Fender Deluxe 90 watt?

Last time I checked the Deluxe Reverb had 22 watt.

Im not really into Fender's solidstates amps so you have to excuse me if there is a

solid state amp with the same name. 90 solidstate watts will not amplify enough sound

to a room with 1000 people. Mic it up.

Mic it up?

Can you explain,cause im not into those stuff?

I've helped setting up a live stage before, and 90 watts is more than enough, but i suggest you mic it up...this bits easy, just place a mic, about 10cm away from the amp, with the mic right in front of the cone, plug into PA, sorted.

Edited by damian 1200

If you're playing for 1,000 people then you should be micing your amp regardless of how powerful it is. You will want the sound to go through the PA so you (or hopefully your soundman) can mix it.

You'll need instrument mics too (SM57s are popular) instead of vocal mics. I'd be surprised if the event organisers were NOT planning on micing the amps though. That's just crazy.

I follow one simple rule. For every watt your amp produces, you should have 2 people in the crowd. Maximum 5, if you feel like turning it up full blast and burning it out. But at say, 3 people per watt x 90 wats you can play a 270 person concert. My advice? Mic it, or get a full stack with an amp head. What this does, is it takes 2 amps, gives them raw power so that it's thier only function, wth the controls on a seperate piece ontop. this gives your amps max power. Until then, micing works, just watch for feedback(experiment with distances, the closer the mic is, the more feed chance, but the louder it is)

Since your probably gonna mic it, the lower your amp the better, cause you don't want to blow it out. Let the PA do the work.