Greatest rapper?

Iron Roses

Greatest rapper?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked him in NWA, though.

i've liked him in everything. but if you notice he's never vocal, as in never rapping at all hardly in the early NWA stuff except for express yourself and a little others. he only started full on when ice cube left, dispensing threats to ol' cube like "yeah N*** when we find yo ass we gon' bend you over and fuck you with a broomstick" later to go on and admit that Cube was right for leaving because Jerry Heller was fucking them. and dropping lines like "i dont smoke weed or sinse, because its known to give a brother brain damage and brain damage on the mic dont manage nothing but making a sucker and you equal, dont be another sequel, EXPRESS YOURSELF" and then going on to make TWO albums called the chronic with praise weed in every single song, in fact some songs dedicated entirely to weed :lol: a lot of contradictions to that guy, but he is an amazing producer, total midas touch, his beats/production equal instant classic.

2Pac, nobody will ever come close to him when it come to over-all-appearance. His skills, his flow, his lyrics, his charisma, his talent (also when it comes to acting), his character, and sadly also these theories and legends after his death... all this makes him unique and to the best rapper who ever grabbed a mic imo. Combine all this, and you have the blueprint of THE rapper out there.

I'd pick him for the same reasons..

even in terms of influence..almost every rapper has somehow been influenced by him..

He is the blueprint, as you said..

He was the whole package..

Shit, don't really know from that list.

I'd say Biggie was absolutely brilliant, like frank said his flow was unbelievable. Then again there's Tupac, Eazy-E, Big Daddy Kane, Raekwon is good too. Never really cared for Nas, though his records were in a way great because of the length.

Personally I prefer Andre 3000, and I think nowadays he's the best rapper out there. Just listen his verse in Gangsta Shit, that's sheer class.

Forgot Eminem, the motherfucker can rap too, flow is awesome. And I quite like DMX's voice.

Edited by New Rose

Shit, don't really know from that list.

I'd say Biggie was absolutely brilliant, like frank said his flow was unbelievable. Then again there's Tupac, Eazy-E, Big Daddy Kane, Raekwon is good too. Never really cared for Nas, though his records were in a way great because of the length.

Personally I prefer Andre 3000, and I think nowadays he's the best rapper out there. Just listen his verse in Gangsta Shit, that's sheer class.

Forgot Eminem, the motherfucker can rap too, flow is awesome. And I quite like DMX's voice.

cant BELIEVE i forgot kane.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
2pac and eminem.

Too bad they couldn't do anything together.

Eminem did produce Loyal to the Game, if that counts.

I don't think anyone can be put above 2Pac, just because of his personality and the all-encompassing appeal that he possessed. As a pure MC, I think that Big L was the greatest. I'd rather listen to Snoop Dogg than most anything else, I just love his flow and style.