Greatest rapper?

Iron Roses

Greatest rapper?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, now that the forum-idiot has molested also this thread, can we get back on topic please?

uhm what? I'm not allowed to have Axl Rose as my fav rapper? :rolleyes:

jeeez.....

It's a thread about "the greatest rapper". If you seriously think that Axl Rose is professionally the greatest rapper of all time, I don't really know what would cure you.

Of course you can like Axl's rapping, but good god.

So, now that the forum-idiot has molested also this thread, can we get back on topic please?

jeeez.....

being that axls not a rapper??? as in he does not rap by proffesion, hmm. can he justifiably be my favorite celebrity homosexual then? :)

jeeez.....

being that axls not a rapper??? as in he does not rap by proffesion, hmm. can he justifiably be my favorite celebrity homosexual then? :)

as he has never done anything homosexual......no!

jeeez.....

Running around in string tangas, kilts, net-shirts, tight bikershorts?

jeeez.....

Running around in string tangas, kilts, net-shirts, tight bikershorts?

Lay off the kilts.

And, Axl Rose has done many homosexual things. Like those pictures of him dressed up as a sadomasochistic whore.

you mean the band? I hope you know GN'R made that song to get kicked off the tour with Maiden...it was just a fun song

they had to have been high.. :lol:

yeeeah, why else would axl rap huh? i dunno dude, seemed kind of into it when they performed it. and wearing NWA baseballs caps i dunno, he might like rap and therefore have to be struck off your cool list, god forbid :rofl-lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I can't say I'm surpriced that chris choosed Axl, but still... Well, I guess I shall stay out of this discussion since I've never listen to rap or hiphop (is there any diffrents between these btw?)

I can't say I'm surpriced that chris choosed Axl, but still... Well, I guess I shall stay out of this discussion since I've never listen to rap or hiphop (is there any diffrents between these btw?)

rap is like, what you do, rhyming words and all that. hip hop is the name given to the entire culture, the music, the fashion, the art etc.