Liam Gallagher & Johnny Rotten

ffrankwhite

that their diction and delivery as vocalists is almost identical? it shines out even more when you see Oasis live. i know Liam has admitted to being a HUGE fan of the sex pistols but...i dunno, has anyone else noticed this? give it a listen, i totally hear it. although Liams kind of more glossy but its definitely there.

I dunno....sometimes. But it's not like an uncanny similarity :huh:, I would probably have never even thought about it if you hadn't of said.

But you got me listening to them again, so thanks :lol::).

its uncanny insofar as i've never seen a copy like it since Keith Flint from the Prodigy, of course you cant REALLY do immitative justice to brilliance like johnnys :P

that their diction and delivery as vocalists is almost identical? it shines out even more when you see Oasis live. i know Liam has admitted to being a HUGE fan of the sex pistols but...i dunno, has anyone else noticed this? give it a listen, i totally hear it. although Liams kind of more glossy but its definitely there.

Iv always heard this, especially on def mabye u can really hear the rotten influence.

Iv always heard this, especially on def mabye u can really hear the rotten influence.

thats it, ruin my moment!! for a moment there i looked really smart and perceptive :P:lol:

thats it, ruin my moment!! for a moment there i looked really smart and perceptive :P:lol:

lol, I didnt mean to sound arrogant or anythin. I was into oasis in a big way before i ever got into the pistols, then i when i bought nevermind the bollocks, i was like holy shit! Lydon sounds so much like liam, or rather liam sounds so much like rotten u know.