Muse..what a fantastic band!

Gallagher Rose

If today's bands are full of retro sounds and shite like The Coral,The Hives,Wolfmother and Fratellis..Muse is the future.

Their songs are fuckin' brilliant.Never gave them my 2 cents in the past,but after hear "Absolution" and "Black Holes and Revelations" just changed my mind.Great albums and great live band,Matt is a great guitarist and put some immense performances on stage..Wembley 2007 concerts are a good example.

Their videos are truly fantastic..try to search on youtube for "Sing for Absolution","Knights of Cydonia","Time is running Out","Invincible","Unintended","Plug in Baby" and "Starlight"..most of them are pieces of art!

The first time I heard them on the radio, I was hooked. I remember thinking ( like everyone else) that it was Radiohead, but I was telling myself that the guitars were too heavy and it was just different.

I think they're great, and I think that they would make a dynamite duo with Gnr to do a Stadium tour sometime in the future.

I still love Muse but it's sad seeing them go downhill. I've been a fan of them since the OOS days.

They're still one of the premier live rock acts in the world for sure though. I saw them at Wembley Stadium a few weeks ago (second time seeing them live) and they were immense. They have so much energy and presence for a three piece band. They're really good at putting on a spectacle.

Trouble is the new songs really suck. Really. Knights of Cydonia and Starlight are the only two good songs from BH&R. The rest are really boring. Absolution was the start of them going downhill, but that was still a solid album. BH&R was the last nail in the coffin. I really can't see them producing another great album like Showbiz or OOS now. They've been sucked into the mainstream too much. BH&R is basically the UYI2 of their catalogue - totally splitting away from their roots and going down a bloated road. Gone are the violent, mind blowing riffs that made me fall in love with them.

I've been a fan for pretty long myself. Since Origin of Symmetry was released. I was hooked first time I heard Plug In Baby. It was amazing. Since then they have released Absolution which in my opinion is their best album. I just can't get enough of that album, or of Muse generally. I don't agree that they have been going downwards lately. BHAR was amazing.

Listen to Knights of Cydonia, Assassin, Map of Problematique, or just the whole record. It's not as good as Absolution or Origin, but its pretty damn good.

Absolution has some special moments,very well produced album.BHAR is very good too,their second best album in my opinion!

Some fantastic tunes of the band are: Unintended,Plugin Baby,Blackout,Map of the Problematique,Stockholm Syndrome,Starlight..there are tons of great songs.