Muse..what a fantastic band!

Gallagher Rose

I'm actually really digging these songs I have right now :huh: (mix of a few albums), the House of the Rising Sun is really really well done, one of the best I've heard in a long while.

I think I'll just download 3 albums :P, no doubt I'll love most of it :unsure:.

Muse have always been one of those bands for me whom I know a wealth of their material, really respect them as musicians and would appreciate the opportunity of seeing them live.

Yet I can't really ever get too excited about them.

Not entirely sure why? I think its because they strike me as a little too polished. A little too perfect in many regards. Missing a little something for me.

Everyone goes on about how much better Origin of Symmetry and Showbiz were to the two newer ones... but I'm sorry, Absolution and BH&R are far superior to them, imo. I hardly listen to Showbiz and OOS anymore but I listen to Absolution and BH&R almost weekly.

also, am I the only one that loves Supermassive Black Hole? :huh: It seems not a lot of people are really into that song.

Everyone goes on about how much better Origin of Symmetry and Showbiz were to the two newer ones... but I'm sorry, Absolution and BH&R are far superior to them, imo. I hardly listen to Showbiz and OOS anymore but I listen to Absolution and BH&R almost weekly.

also, am I the only one that loves Supermassive Black Hole? :huh: It seems not a lot of people are really into that song.

I agree with everything in this post.

There older stuff is quality, but I really love the new stuff.