Best song-sequences

Spoon87

After listening to Pearl Jams "Vs" pretty much the whole day, I was just positively shocked what a strong album this is.

I was especially fascinated by the following bunch of songs, all in a row:

Rearviewmirror / Rats / Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town / Leash / Indifference.

So, my question, what are your favourite song-sequences.

Edited by Spoon87

GN'R (Appetite) Mr. Browstone - Paradise City - My Michelle - Think About You - Sweet Child O' Mine

The Clash (London Calling) Rudie Can't Fail - Spanish Bombs - The Right Profile - Lost in the Supermarket - Clampdown - Guns of Brixton - Wrong 'Em Boyo - Death or Glory - Koka Kola

Rancid (...And out come the Wolves) Ruby Soho - Daly City Train - Journey to the End of the East Bay - She's Automatic - Old Friend

The Strokes (Is This It) Someday - Alone, Together - Last Nite - Hard to Explain - New York City Cops - Trying Your Luck - Take it or Leave it

GN'R (UYI II) Pretty Tied Up - Locomotive - So Fine - Estranged - YCBM - Don't Cry (Alt)

Aerosmith (Aerosmith) Make it - Somebody - Dream on - One Way Street - Mama Kin - Write Me - Movin' Out - Walkin' the Dog (Yeah that album is perfect)

The Strokes (First Impressions of Earth) You Only Live Once - Juicebox - Heart in a cage - Razorblade - Vision of Division - Ask me Anything

Ramones (Leave Home) Swollow My Pride - What's Your Game - California Sun - Commando - You're Gonna Kill That Girl - You Should Never Have Opened that Door - Babysitter

Kings of Leon (Youth and Young Manhood) Red Morning Light - Happy Alone - Wasted Time - Joe's Head - Trani - California Waiting - Spiral Staircase - Molly's Chambers

Pearl Jam (Ten) Once - Even Flow - Alive - Why Go - Black - Jeremy - Oceans - Porch - Garden - Deep - Release (another perfect album)

Kings of Leon (Aha Shake Heartbreak) Slow Night, So Long - King of the Rodeo - Taper Jean Girl - Pistol of Fire - Milk - The Bucket - Soft - Razz - Day Old Blues - Four Kicks -Velvet Snow - Rememo (Perfect album)

Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros (Global A Go-Go) Johnny Appleseed - Cool'N'Out - Global A Go-Go. Mega Bottle Ride - Shaktar Donetsk - Mongo Bongo - Bummed Out City

Pearl Jam (Binaural) light Years - Nothing as it Seems - Thin Air - Insignificance - Of the Girl - Grievance - Rival -Sleight of Hand - Soon Forget

The Stone Roses (The Stone Roses) Bye Bye Badman - Elizabeth My Dear - (Song for My) Sugar Spun Sister - Made of Stone - Shoot You Down - This is the One - I am the Resurrection

Kings of Leon (Because of the Times) Black Thumbnail - My Party - True Love Way - Ragoo - Fans - The Runner - Trunk

Powderfinger (Vulture Street) Rockin' Rocks - (Baby I've Got You) On my Mind - Since You've Been Gone - Love Your Way - Sunsets

Smashing Pumpkins (Mellon Collie and the infinite Sadness) Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness - Tonight, Tonight - JellyBelly - Zero - Here is no Why - Bullet with Butterfly Wings - To Forgive - An Ode to No One - Love - Cupid De Locke - Galapogos - Muzzle - Porcelina of the Vast Oceans. Bodies - Thirty-Three - In the Arms of Sleep - 1979

Red Hot Chili Peppers (Blood Sugar Sex Magik) The Power of Equality - If You Have to Ask - Breaking the Girl - Funky Monks - Suck my Kiss - I Could have Lied - Mellowship Slinky in B Major - The Righteous and the Wicked - Give it Away - Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Under the Bridge

Damien Rice (O) Delicate - Volcano - The Blower's Daughter - Cannonball - Older Chests - Amie - Cheers Darlin' - Cold Water - I remember

The Beatles (Let it Be) Two of Us - Dig a Pony - Across the Universe - I Me Mine - Dig it - Let it Be - Maggie Mae

Yeah that's not even half, but I can't be bothered typing anymore, they're all fantastic

Well, off the top of my head, two of my fav opening sequences is Nirvana's Nevermind - Smells like teen spirit, In Bloom, Come as you are, Breed, Lithium, Polly. And Faith No More's The Real Thing - From out of nowhere, Epic, Falling to pieces, Surprise you're dead, Zombie Eaters, The Real Thing.

Rancid (...And out come the Wolves) Ruby Soho - Daly City Train - Journey to the End of the East Bay - She's Automatic - Old Friend

rock3

Yeaah!!

Mine is just all the Rancid albums start to finish.

Plus the first 6 songs off Pearl Jam's Ten.

And Nevermind start to end. Something In The Way :heart:

xDSGx