Towers Of London

carsonskitz

Basically what the description sais, Snell and Rev have left, not sure if they have been sacked or w/e ... but im kinda bummed out about this. Towers being one of my favourite bands

just thought id let some of the towers fans on here know

(no bashing please)

I think this is the end for the band, The Rev is an amazing guitarist and I don't think he'll be easy to replace and the new song on their myspace is shit. I hope i'm wrong cus Blood, Sweat & Towers is one of my favourite albums but I can't see them being able to make another album like that without him.

Edited by MikeOxlong

I think this is the end for the band, The Rev is an amazing guitarist and I don't think he'll be easy to replace and the new song on their myspace is shit. I hope i'm wrong cus Blood, Sweat & Towers is one of my favourite albums but I can't see them being able to make another album like that without him.

yeahh hes reallly good, definately under rated

im not 100% sure if its official, as on their myspace there pic's are still up and there aint no news on the website, i actually found out on the nme site

Aaaw, was hoping they'd get a few albums out before some band members quit.

think theres one due out sometime soon

ive got two tickets for the camden show btw if any ones interested, unfortunately ive got to go on a family holiday

sounds soo tempting i have never been too london :question:

just gonna get the bus too glasgow tommorow stay in the hostel and hope i can get a ticket off someone somewhere :question::question: really gonna be guttewd if i dont get in as i was chucked out the last time they played glasgow i just hope the bouncers dont recognise me after i threatend too kill one of them in march :confused:

really worried at the moment dont know what too do......................oh and snell and the rev yeah i defintly seen that coming and thats the real nice guys in the band gone now just left with arses at the moment......GOD I HOPE I GET TOO SEE THEM TOMMOROW OTHERWISE I AM STUCK IN GASGOW WITH NOTHING TOO DO :confused::confused:

Aaaw, was hoping they'd get a few albums out before some band members quit.

think theres one due out sometime soon

ive got two tickets for the camden show btw if any ones interested, unfortunately ive got to go on a family holiday

sounds soo tempting i have never been too london :question:

just gonna get the bus too glasgow tommorow stay in the hostel and hope i can get a ticket off someone somewhere :question::question: really gonna be guttewd if i dont get in as i was chucked out the last time they played glasgow i just hope the bouncers dont recognise me after i threatend too kill one of them in march :confused:

really worried at the moment dont know what too do......................oh and snell and the rev yeah i defintly seen that coming and thats the real nice guys in the band gone now just left with arses at the moment......GOD I HOPE I GET TOO SEE THEM TOMMOROW OTHERWISE I AM STUCK IN GASGOW WITH NOTHING TOO DO :confused::confused:

i dont think they sold out on th net, but if its tommorow then its probably too late?

i really wanted too go, ive been trying too follow them this year

It was said that they quit back at the start of the year, but was denied by the band officially - so maybe they have been gone for a while.

i see them at islington in feb and they were there, and the forum in april and they were there, though i have read rumours, but i think they may h\ave actually left now

im waiting for some official statement or some shit

They've been replaced by their mates for this tour apparently.

Two hilarious things - Donny stacking it live.

And, Buzzcocks :lol:

ahhh buzzcocks <_< i feell he was rather singled out on that show

He was being a complete twat though.

hmmmm they picked on him though lmao

They've been replaced by their mates for this tour apparently.

Two hilarious things - Donny stacking it live.

And, Buzzcocks :lol:

ahhh buzzcocks <_< i feell he was rather singled out on that show

He was being a complete twat though.

hmmmm they picked on him though lmao

Was hilarious mind :P