Hate my school Part 2.

pain cake

For all of those who didn't read my last rant, my school has some dumb ass rule about making kids with "unacceptable facial growth" to go and shave up in the office with these cheap 1 blade disposable razors, and after a few days of growth I seemed to have reached that "unacceptable growth" and after an amusing argument with my principle I refused him and walked off.

SO today he caught up with me and my growth is back, so he took my senior badge (Which without I can't graduate) and sent me to the office (This was during class time so I couldn't walk away this time) and put me up in the office for 2 hours. So I sat there knowing I'm not doing anything wrong and explained to them that I'm not trying to be dis-obedient, I just believe there should be some sort of middle-ground where students should be allowed to shave at home if their growth is found unacceptable, because the idea of making kids shave up in the office is just designed to be dimeaning and is something I'm not going to participate in.

So they sent me home, and I left without a fight :rolleyes: so all I really want is my senior badge back cause I like the visible seniority :lol: and I can then graduate, I'm happy to shave at home, just not at school.

Edited by pain cake

thats a really stupid rule. you should try to argue that it doesnt mean anything bad and that its part of what you "believe it" and that one of your idols is Robin Fink and that hes not a bad guy in anyway shape or form. wow there were to many 'ands' in there but im to lazy to go back and make it gramatically correct.

thats a really stupid rule. you should try to argue that it doesnt mean anything bad and that its part of what you "believe it" and that one of your idols is Robin Fink and that hes not a bad guy in anyway shape or form. wow there were to many 'ands' in there but im to lazy to go back and make it gramatically correct.

:rofl-lol: as true as that is, I don't think it would persuade them in any way, I just gotta play ball from here on out

I guess you could just apologise or something, suck it up - bring in your own razor and do it in front of 'em, and then promise to do it at home from then on?

Then everyone is appeased, you get a senior's badge and I get cake ^_^

The 2nd time you lose it you're not meant to get it back and I don't know whats going through the mind's of these idiots. But yeah I'm gonna shave tonight and go demand it tomorrow.