Limb Bizcit

vulgar

Vote Damnit!  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really do like them and I can't see why people dislike them so much :unsure:

Is it just on principle because its 'uncool' to like 'em?

Results May Vary is such an excellent album. As is Chocolate Starfish.

Fred Durst is one cool motherfucker.

xDSGx

ok, i wasnt going to get into this, but since you asked. its REALLY boring. its so formulaic and similar and just...OK, heres a limp bizkit song, you got ur little bassline and dumbeat and your lead singer doing a little low tone rap type thing over it kinda building and building and building and then BOOM!! it busted into these loud guitars with a reoccurant type of chorus over it and gets you pumped and jumping and then it basically repeats that shit over and over. THATS IT, thats like every rap metal song i've ever heard, its repetetitive as shit, its an utter no-brainer. it doesnt change, it doesnt go anywhere, it doesnt offer anything aside from the basic 'it'll get you jumping and bobbing your head' thing and even that aint for long because once you've heard it twice its just...done, not going to go anywhere (who said all music has to go anywhere?) well, i like at least something a little different or even a consistent concept behind it all, rap metal and limp bizkit have none of these things.

xDSGx

ok, i wasnt going to get into this, but since you asked. its REALLY boring. its so formulaic and similar and just...OK, heres a limp bizkit song, you got ur little bassline and dumbeat and your lead singer doing a little low tone rap type thing over it kinda building and building and building and then BOOM!! it busted into these loud guitars with a reoccurant type of chorus over it and gets you pumped and jumping and then it basically repeats that shit over and over. THATS IT, thats like every rap metal song i've ever heard, its repetetitive as shit, its an utter no-brainer. it doesnt change, it doesnt go anywhere, it doesnt offer anything aside from the basic 'it'll get you jumping and bobbing your head' thing and even that aint for long because once you've heard it twice its just...done, not going to go anywhere (who said all music has to go anywhere?) well, i like at least something a little different or even a consistent concept behind it all, rap metal and limp bizkit have none of these things.

True. They are very samey. But sometimes I want something that seems kinda dumb, is quite angry and loud and that I don't have to think too much about. Can't be listening to complex, layered and deep and meaningful music. It'd break my brain. Remember I am the forum dunce :lol:

Frank - do you only do this because you like to point out the shortfalls in my otherwise most excellent and varied music taste? :)

xDSGx

xDSGx

True. They are very samey. But sometimes I want something that seems kinda dumb, is quite angry and loud and that I don't have to think too much about. Can't be listening to complex, layered and deep and meaningful music. It'd break my brain. Remember I am the forum dunce :lol:

Frank - do you only do this because you like to point out the shortfalls in my otherwise most excellent and varied music taste? :)

xDSGx

no i just wanted to point it out so its clear that i dont dislike them for fashionable reasons, theres a point there. and as far as needing loud angry music i have the sex pistols, black flag, the stooges and a MILLION other bands for that who are also bands that seem a little more honest and earnest than Fred Durst et al :)

I liked them when i was around 10-12. I thought they were so damn great (partly because their music was on wwf at that time)

Now i just think they're just ok and not that great.

I really hated it when they butchered Behind Blue Eyes By the Who