PRUSSIAN BLUE

fred_carston

Prussian Blue is the combination of 14-year-old twin sisters named Lynx and Lamb. Prussian Blue is also probably one of the most controversial up and coming bands on the music scene today.

In a day and age when most bands are working hard to remain within self-imposed limits of Politically Correct Thought, Prussian Blue pushes the envelope. Within the fold of White Nationalist Rock, one of the only true alternatives to the corporate music and recording business, these two little girls have filled thousands of their fans with love and hope for the future. Also, within the pro White genre, they stretch the envelope even more to create and sing songs that are of the unexpected. Personal beliefs and experiaences are delicately woven with upbeat rhythms and poignant lyrics to create something that is guaranteed to catch the listener off guard and create a reaction. Open your heart and your mind to a time and place in the future where Pride in who you are and where you came from, Love for your people and Hope for the future are acceptable for EVERYONE. Open your heart and mind to Prussian Blue!

Fuck that shit, theyre insane

They're not insane, just been indoctrinated by their thoroughly unpleasant mother. I actually feel sorry for them in a way. At some point they'll meet the real world and given that their young enough to still change their minds that won't be fun for them at all.

i cant really be a gg allin fan like i am and condemn this, i'd be a hypocrite so hey, if they're someones cup of coffee well, i hope they enjoy though. each to his own would actually be REALLY inappropriate here wouldnt it? :rofl-lol:

i cant really be a gg allin fan like i am and condemn this, i'd be a hypocrite so hey, if they're someones cup of coffee well, i hope they enjoy though. each to his own would actually be REALLY inappropriate here wouldnt it? :rofl-lol:

It would certainly incur the wrath of Madison.

It would certainly incur the wrath of Madison.

yeah it was meant to be in reference to musical taste not race, as i was typing it was thinking, wow if i dont make light of my awareness of the possible misinterpretation its gonna sound really fucking wrong :lol:

I just watched it. That mother is so fucked up.

Yeah. The fact that she was almost raped by a black guy explains some of it, but shes insane to force her opinions on her children.

I was sickened when she was talking to her toddler about white supremacy.

I just watched it. That mother is so fucked up.

Yeah. The fact that she was almost raped by a black guy explains some of it, but shes insane to force her opinions on her children.

I was sickened when she was talking to her toddler about white supremacy.

Yeah, that was disgusting; and naming the toddler Dresden is :confused: At the end it proved that she was the one who had Nazi views (keeping the Hitler t-shirts) and she was trying to force them down her children's throats. The things she believed in were just laughable. And she does want to be martyr, I mean what kind of person would continue with their protest when they've received so many death threats, and almost everyone is against you?

Edited by LCG

It's pretty clear the girls never fully understood what they were saying in their early songs and now as they're growing older they're seeing the bigger picture.

It's not too late for them, as soon as they're old enough to leave their mother.

At least their gran has her noodles and spoke out against the whole Nazi and white power nonsense.

What the hell is the mother thinking by letting that 60 something prisoner talk to her daughters like that where he said they he saw them like daughters and now they're growing up he seeings them like friends and fantasy sweethearts! They were 14 years old then.

It's pretty clear the girls never fully understood what they were saying in their early songs and now as they're growing older they're seeing the bigger picture.

It's not too late for them, as soon as they're old enough to leave their mother.

At least their gran has her noodles and spoke out against the whole Nazi and white power nonsense.

What the hell is the mother thinking by letting that 60 something prisoner talk to her daughters like that where he said they he saw them like daughters and now they're growing up he seeings them like friends and fantasy sweethearts! They were 14 years old then.

Yeah, that was very freaky :scared:

Hopefully their grandmother will help put the twins in the right direction. I hope they can escape from the white power crap (and their mother). It's so sad that their lives are being ruined by the person that's supposed to care so much for them and bring them up to be decent people. They've pretty much been exploited by their mother.

Well I'll be as contradictory as I want! I like GG Allin..

..but these two girls and their mothers are practically nazi's :lol:

There was just a documentry on Channel four about them here.. They don't really think what they say.. They'rem other just brainwashed 'em. Sad really :no:

xDSGx