PRUSSIAN BLUE

fred_carston

Not sure if it'll be on the Internet this soon after its airing, but its called 'Nazi Pop Twins', if you want to search for it or anything.

watd u think of it?

feck channel 4 gets alot of good documentarys lately!

anyone see the one about the sociology cult?

sorry if im goin of topic

i cant really be a gg allin fan like i am and condemn this, i'd be a hypocrite so hey, if they're someones cup of coffee well, i hope they enjoy though. each to his own would actually be REALLY inappropriate here wouldnt it? :rofl-lol:

Well I'll be as contradictory as I want! I like GG Allin..

..but these two girls and their mothers are practically nazi's :lol:

There was just a documentry on Channel four about them here.. They don't really think what they say.. They'rem other just brainwashed 'em. Sad really :no:

xDSGx

gg allin wasnt exactly a nice guy. some quotes:

"the hooray for tolerance!s getting AIDS are all gonna fry, stuck up their ass and be like now im gonna die"

"the KKK took the (n-words) out to die, when the blackies burning i hope he's gonna die"

and expose yourself to kids and songs like that. and his drummer was a paedophile, convicted.

Edited by ffrankwhite

Not sure if it'll be on the Internet this soon after its airing, but its called 'Nazi Pop Twins', if you want to search for it or anything.

watd u think of it?

It was great, didn't expect the interviewer to actually talk to the twins.

Haven't seen the sociology cult one though.

watd u think of it?

It was great, didn't expect the interviewer to actually talk to the twins.

Haven't seen the sociology cult one though.

what the blue fuck is a sociology cult?!?! sounds like some lunchbreak shit you do at high school for extra credit :lol:

Edited by ffrankwhite

• 2 weeks later...
i cant really be a gg allin fan like i am and condemn this, i'd be a hypocrite so hey, if they're someones cup of coffee well, i hope they enjoy though. each to his own would actually be REALLY inappropriate here wouldnt it? :rofl-lol:

Well I'll be as contradictory as I want! I like GG Allin..

..but these two girls and their mothers are practically nazi's :lol:

There was just a documentry on Channel four about them here.. They don't really think what they say.. They'rem other just brainwashed 'em. Sad really :no:

xDSGx

gg allin wasnt exactly a nice guy. some quotes:

"the hooray for tolerance!s getting AIDS are all gonna fry, stuck up their ass and be like now im gonna die"

"the KKK took the (n-words) out to die, when the blackies burning i hope he's gonna die"

and expose yourself to kids and songs like that. and his drummer was a paedophile, convicted.

At least he wasn't as bad as Anal Cunt :)

xDSGx