new band - Papa De Boss

hi please check out the new band.. I'm Helgi the drummer for the band Papa De Boss and my friends Daniel J. Kjarri and Hjoddi are in it too..

we started out as an reggie project but that didn't really work out so we stopped makin' music together for quite some time and now we're back with a new music style, we only got one complete song and another one that needs melody and lyrics, we're very new so I hope you like the music, anyway, we're only a few 16 year olds that are trying to have some fun making good music (or hopefully good music)

so please visit our MySpace: Papa De Boss myspace the website is on Icelandic but there's nothing on the site that could make you interested except for the music and you all know how MySpace works so enjoy

the website again is http://myspace.com/papadeboss

Edited by Revolver

no feedback? please just give it a listen, I'd live to know what fellow GNR fans think of it

Stop wasn't a bad track. The musicianship was there, although the "strings" sounded a bit strange. The main problem I had was with the vocals - I understand that the song is melancholic, but the vocals just lacked energy. Instead of conveying sadness/pain they conveyed boredom.

Lan's Pabyrinth was pretty damn good. I really enjoyed this little instrumental. Nice piano work. The distorted guitar tone certainly didn't do it for me but that probably just comes down to gear and I don't expect a 16 year old to be pushing a Gibson Les Paul Standard through a JCM 800. Very nice.

no feedback? please just give it a listen, I'd live to know what fellow GNR fans think of it

Stop wasn't a bad track. The musicianship was there, although the "strings" sounded a bit strange. The main problem I had was with the vocals - I understand that the song is melancholic, but the vocals just lacked energy. Instead of conveying sadness/pain they conveyed boredom.

Lan's Pabyrinth was pretty damn good. I really enjoyed this little instrumental. Nice piano work. The distorted guitar tone certainly didn't do it for me but that probably just comes down to gear and I don't expect a 16 year old to be pushing a Gibson Les Paul Standard through a JCM 800. Very nice.

thanks for the comments.. yeah it was the guitarist who was singing, he doesn't sing much so he was pretty uncomfortable to sing infront of us so it came out pretty weird, I think he's gonna re-record the vocals and yeah thanks for the comment on Pabyrinth as well