favorite 80's band besides gnr

vulgar

it was a label though. that made money.

right so you dislike aerosmith, a band that make music because they embraced a label for a period, a period that ostensibly had nothing to do with their music. so essentially, you dont like em in 80s because they changed clothes?

no! you totally don't understand what i'm saying. listen to most of their 80's shit then listen to their 90's stuff and you tell me if you notice something in their sound. btw i love aerosmith.

i have and i do and there is a SLIGHT difference but then theres ALWAYS a LITTLE difference after 10 years, there even was in the ramones and they were trying to do the exact same thing all the time dude. and yeah, i love Aerosmith too, did we just fucking agree on something? the world must be coming to an end huh dude? :lol:

maybe our feud is over.

what feud? :rofl-lol: i'm just kidddddiing, its the internet dude, dont sweat it ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right so you dislike aerosmith, a band that make music because they embraced a label for a period, a period that ostensibly had nothing to do with their music. so essentially, you dont like em in 80s because they changed clothes?

no! you totally don't understand what i'm saying. listen to most of their 80's shit then listen to their 90's stuff and you tell me if you notice something in their sound. btw i love aerosmith.

i have and i do and there is a SLIGHT difference but then theres ALWAYS a LITTLE difference after 10 years, there even was in the ramones and they were trying to do the exact same thing all the time dude. and yeah, i love Aerosmith too, did we just fucking agree on something? the world must be coming to an end huh dude? :lol:

maybe our feud is over.

what feud? :rofl-lol: i'm just kidddddiing, its the internet dude, dont sweat it ;)

damn, so i've getting pissed for no reason. well, i still think your a cunt.

maybe our feud is over.

you're probably right about that :) for once. but then im not the one threatening to kill people over a computer am i? what do you expect me to do if not laugh dude? :lol:

Edited by ffrankwhite

maybe our feud is over.

you're probably right about that :) for once. but then im not the one threatening to kill people over a computer am i? what do you expect me to do if not laugh dude? :lol:

yeah, but i like being obscenely rude to people.

maybe our feud is over.

we must be related. and threatening to kill someone over the internet isnt rude. its just limp :lol:

Edited by ffrankwhite

maybe our feud is over.

we must be related.

i can only hope not.

hope? you obviously have a lot of faith in your mother :lol:

my mother was a trailer trash bitch. i'm glad i got kicked at 17.

i'm gonna get drunk see ya.

SON!!!There you are, I've been looking for you :rofl-lol:

HEY!! i was in the queue before you! :rofl-lol: