Sebastian bach signs new record deal.

gunsnmotley

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Merovingian Music, Ltd announces today the signing of a joint venture between MRV and Sebastian Bach's Get Off My Bach Productions to launch a yet to be named label owned by the artist.

MRV is part of the Caroline/EMI Music Group and is distributed exclusively by them.

MRV's model is designed specifically for artist owned, management owned and independent labels, creating a partnership that provides for all label functions.

MRV CEO Jack Ponti states:

"Sebastian Bach has proven himself to be a true multi media star of music, stage and television.

He has delivered a record of incredible depth and intensity that displays his growth as an artist.

We look forward with eager anticipation to this journey together and are honoured to be part of it."

William Hein

Senior Vice President/General Manager Caroline Music Group/EMI adds:

"Sebastian Bach has recorded a fantastic new album and Caroline Music is thrilled to be working with Merovingian on its release. Sebastian is the real deal and "Angel Down" will be the rock comeback story of the year."

Sebastian Bach

"I am thrilled to be a part of the MRV/Caroline/EMI Music Group. I have known Jack Ponti for 20 years & am totally excited to be 'parters in crime' with such a trusted, talented guy as Jack & the whole MRV team. When my manager Rick Sales sent my new CD 'Angel Down' to Jason Flom at EMI, Jason immediately sent it to Jack & together, we now have a team that I am supremely confident will be able to get my music out to the people! To have my own label together with Merovingian/Caroline/EMI is truly a dream come true. We look forward to a tentative October 2007 release for the new CD 'Angel Down'. I would like to thank Rick Sales, Jason Flom, & Jack Ponti for coming through for me! I am very proud of the CD & am honoured to be working with such an incredible team!"

goods.jpg

Wonder if he'll stick his name in the name of his label. Bach records or some shit.

Hopefully the cd will finally come out, though i kinda doubt it'll be October, especially since he used that damn word-TENTATIVE. Oh well, it'll probably still be out before Chinese Democracy.

Wonder if he'll stick his name in the name of his label. Bach records or some shit.

Hopefully the cd will finally come out, though i kinda doubt it'll be October, especially since he used that damn word-TENTATIVE. Oh well, it'll probably still be out before Chinese Democracy.

well, in bachs case he already handed in the record to the label. the delay was finding a new record label because he lost it before the start of the GNR tour.

so, baz cd is coming out

Great news! Interesting to know who'll be the band on the album though as it seems to change every 3 months.

it was recorded last year. its the same band he has now.

BUT, theres some other guitarists on a couple tracks like Ralph sanotilla.

Yeah exactly.

Last year the band consisted of

Sebastian Bach - Vocals

Steve DiGiorgio - Bass

Metal Mike - Lead Guitar

Johnny Chromatic - Rhyhtm Guitar

Bobby Jarzombek - Drum

Now this year Rob Deluca is the bassist and they've got a new drummer, although Bobby Jarzombek is injured, I am not sure if he's out permanently or just a temp thing

Angel Down? Lame!

We should start a petition to demand that he cleverly uses his name in the title, the way he did with his other solo albums like Bring 'em Bach Alive and Bach 2: Basics. Best titles ever!

:rofl-lol:

I'm looking forward to this. By Your Side studio will be lyk teh sexx