Which is the best rock band from UK today?

Gallagher Rose

Which is the best band from UK today?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Muse is the best out of them. But I wouldn't look to them for the future of British rock. I'd look to a different band.

The Answer are alright, but they don't really add their own twist to the rock n' roll formula.

Edited by kevdo242

Definitely Oasis. Noel said in an interview that the songs for the next album are already written and I hopes the band can hit the road next summer... That sound a bit too good to be true but I'm looking forward to hearing some new tunes!

Definitely Oasis. Noel said in an interview that the songs for the next album are already written and I hopes the band can hit the road next summer... That sound a bit too good to be true but I'm looking forward to hearing some new tunes!

apparently they're in the lab right now :)

Muse. I've never understood the fascination with Oasis. They just don't appeal to me at all.

turn them on, turn the UP most importantly, people dont understand how big a part volume plays in oasis because they think of something un-heavy well let me tell you, that amount of overdubs is built for volume, listen to the rhythm and listen to the happy go lucky, often wistful, never mournful at the best of times upbeat and hopeful contradictory poetic quality of the lyrics. when you got that you got the point. but try it, without predudice, its there if you only give it a shot. or maybe its just not for you. i just feel oftentimes people approach Oasis with preconcieved notions and that is wrong with any music.

Oasis & Keane

seen them both

Fucking amazing bands.

Oasis=Defined Britpop

Keane=Proved you dont need a guitar.

And yeah, saw the Answer at Hyde Park (Aerosmith, Cornell and Jet day) and they owned!

Edited by markyboy101