Bumblefoot singing Knockin' On Heaven's Door

After the last gig in Osaka on Saturday night, several band members and friends headed out into the warm Osaka night to celebrate.

Later on in the night, Axl, Bumblefoot, Frank, Tommy, Bubbles and classical pianist friend Takayoshi Azuma went to a club and jammed to GN'R, AC/DC, Cheap Trick, Led Zeppelin, Tom Jones and all kinds of trippy jams.

According to htgth.

Edited by Montrealer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been impressed by Ron's guitar playing.

Now I can confirm the same about his singing.

bba

You are obviously an idiot and should stop posting all together. :sleeper:

Just for the record, this guy was only 2 when the Illusions were released. (check his profile)

Sorry bro, your opinion is worthless.

Please fuck off.

bba

bba

Just for the record, this guy was only 2 when the Illusions were released. (check his profile)

Sorry bro, your opinion is worthless.

Please fuck off.

bba

What does my age have to do with Thals playing and singing abilities? Obviously you know nothing, you are the one that supports a burn out drummer. How does it feel that even on an internet forum no one likes you?

ron was not 2 when the Illusion records came out. The drummer in my band knows him from recording at his studio when it was in brookyln. He's at least 30.

I wasn't talking about Ron, jackass. :rofl-lol:

I was talking about Forsaken.

bba

Ban bba he's the biggest jackass and GN'R hater in this board. And yes Ron is great singer. = ) And cool as hell too.

Just for the record, this douche was born the same year the Illusions were released.

Teach me little man, teach me about the great rock band GN'R. What were they like in there heyday? How was it to see them live ?

Come back and talk to me after you are old enough to drive.

Until then, piss off.

bba

bba

No,he is just 1 of the 28000+ members here who has an oppinion of his own.

BBA stfu. What the hell does age has to do with anything? I still seem to know hell of a lot more about this band than you. At least im not some washed up loser age 40 who sits on computer whole day and dosent even have wife or girlfriend. Sorry for OFFTOPIC mods.

Edit: and by the way how do you know what's the minium age for car license in my country? You are some fucking gayass fat american old dickhead(no offence to american's only this loser) who dosen't know shit about anything and has life of dissing people for their age's. And it's 18 but in some countries its 16 or even 15.

Edited by makketue

Ban bba he's the biggest jackass and GN'R hater in this board. And yes Ron is great singer. = ) And cool as hell too.

Just for the record, this douche was born the same year the Illusions were released.

Why the fuck do you keep posting this about everyone? Who cares. Go away.

BBA stfu. What the hell does age has to do with anything? I still seem to know hell of a lot more about this band than you. At least im not some washed up loser age 40 who sits on computer whole day and dosent even have wife or girlfriend. Sorry for OFFTOPIC mods.

1) If you weren't even alive when the real band was together and you are here saying this "Nu Era" shit is better, YOU ARE A CLUELESS FUCKING TOOL.

2) I'm not 40, I'm almost 30.

3) Washed up loser ? Graduated high school, went to college, graduated from college, work for a descent company, making descent money, own a home, drive a descent ride..... I guess that could make me a loser ?

4) You're right, I don't have a wife. I have a live in girlfriend. ( Sorry, were you interested?

One of these days you may have a girlfriend too, but til then, living with mommy will have to do.

Give her a kiss for me. Trust me, she doesn't mind. :kiss:

bba

1) If you weren't even alive when the real band was together and you are here saying this "Nu Era" shit is better, YOU ARE A CLUELESS FUCKING TOOL.

Whether or not it's better - the fact is, it's now. Not 20 years ago. When you were, 9/10?

And, out of interest - did you see the "old" lineup of Guns? And - have you seen the current lineup?