what are some underated bands

GUNSNROSES513

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blind Melon.

Yea i gotta agree.

TNT--- Why this band did not get big is a mystery to me??

i been listening to their debut album constantly :) good shit.

:shocked: oh my god.. I found a non Norwegian that like TNT... THAT is good shit to hear.

Check out the rest of their albums too.. recomend MY RELIGION and TELL NO TAILS :)

Bad Brains

Bruce Dickinson

Butthole Surfers

Dick Dale

Europe

Fear

The Hellacopters

Kill Cheerleader

The Living End

Lords Of Acid

McRad (Seriously the absolute best hardcore punk band ever!)

Motley Crue

Motorhead

Niel Young

Primus

Quiet Riot

Reel Big Fish

The Reverend Horton Heat

Riverboat Gamblers

Samson

Spinal Tap

The Stooges

Stray Cats

Bad Brains

Bruce Dickinson

Butthole Surfers

Dick Dale

Europe

Fear

The Hellacopters

Kill Cheerleader

The Living End

Lords Of Acid

McRad (Seriously the absolute best hardcore punk band ever!)

Motley Crue

Motorhead

Niel Young

Primus

Quiet Riot

Reel Big Fish

The Reverend Horton Heat

Riverboat Gamblers

Samson

Spinal Tap

The Stooges

Stray Cats

fuckin rite, sky's the limit for them; its a shame ethan is touring europe with some shitty techno band instead of focusing on the band.

Its weird, like who 'underates' these bands? One guy said Neil Young is underated, but almost everyone i know who is into music is down with neil young. Same with the smiths, i mean theyre considerd god like in some circles, so they might actually be overated sometimes lol.

Anyway i think GNR are underated.

Anyway i think GNR are underated.

I suppose you mean new GN'R, since old GN'R were the biggest band in the world

Well you can't exactly expect a band to get big on a commercial level if they don't release anything on a commercial level :rolleyes:

No i mean old gnr, for me that the only fukin GNR there is. Up until like 93, 94, they were rated highly by alota people. But from like 95 up to a couple of years ago, it was very 'uncool' to be a gnr fan, i used to cop alot of shit for bein a fan. Now they are finally being recognised for being the amazing band they were, but theres still alot of fuck heads out there who just write them off. So i still think theyre underated.

babyshambles

Now you're having a laugh!,there not underrated,there not big because there shit!,one of the worst bands ever. New question.....How OVERRATED is pete docherty??

no no no

pete doherty is amazing, but as most people do "read the shitty tabloids" think hes a twat and his music's shit

go buy both the libertines albums

and babyshambles debut

Down, Damageplan, and Superjoint Ritual.

Yes Sir. Damageplan because everyone wanted another Pantera record, and didn't give the songs a chance. Down has a great southern rock, metal thing going on.

Down isn't underrated? They're just not known very widely. Everyone that listens to Down loves the band.

Edited by New Rose

babyshambles

Now you're having a laugh!,there not underrated,there not big because there shit!,one of the worst bands ever. New question.....How OVERRATED is pete docherty??

no no no

pete doherty is amazing, but as most people do "read the shitty tabloids" think hes a twat and his music's shit

and babyshambles debut

Everything i've heard I dont like,so wont be doing that,he's better at getting high than making music imo.I hate that no,u dont know me now song!

sorry i'm not dissing you, but no way would I say they are underrated.

babyshambles

no no no

and babyshambles debut

Everything i've heard I dont like,so wont be doing that,he's better at getting high than making music imo.I hate that no,u dont know me now song!

sorry i'm not dissing you, but no way would I say they are underrated.

cant stand me now?

ok kool mate, thats fair enough