The Led

Vincent Vega

Time to Break the Led out! Led Zeppelin had a legendary, hazy, magical 12 year career. Those twelve years they spent rocking and rolling the world, partying and getting laid like there's no tomorrow. Some of the wildest, most bizarre and most legendary road stories have come from the tours of the Mighty Led. Sadly, Led Zeppelin's career was cut short when John Bonham, the band's drummer and one of the greatest, most insane drummers and musicians ever, died in September 1980 as the band was preparing for it's first U.S tour in quite a few years. However, though Led Zeppelin doesn't fly anymore their legend and their awesome music remains.

So, put here your opinions, comments, praise for the Mighty Led.

Also, if you're patient enough, tell me which album you think was the best, your fav Zep songs and give a short review of 'em.

Led Zeppelin (1969)

Led Zeppelin II (1969)

Led Zeppelin III (1970)

Led Zeppelin IV (Zoso) (1971)

Houses of the Holy (1973)

Physical Graffiti (1975)

Presence (1976)

In Through the Out Door (1979)

Not sure if it can thought of as an ''official'' album, but

Coda (1982) is an album full of outtakes and unreleased songs.

Edited by Mr. Miser

I like all of their albums from the first one through Physical Grafetti. They still had some great songs after that, but their latter albums weren't as solid as the early ones. I got into them when I purchased the 4 disc box set and I still think that is the single best music purchase I have ever made.

I like all of their albums from the first one through Physical Grafetti. They still had some great songs after that, but their latter albums weren't as solid as the early ones. I got into them when I purchased the 4 disc box set and I still think that is the single best music purchase I have ever made.

Yeah, pretty much...''Presence'' is eh in my opinion and I think In Through the Out Door kinda sucks....Though "In the Evening" is a great song...and I guess "All of my Love'' is, but it doesn't sound like Zep.

"Hammer of the Gods" is my favourite. But I've also got "Stairway to Heaven".

I've got both of those as well,I enjoyed Stairway a bit more for some reason.A bit more of an entertaining read perhaps.

The later Led Albums have some of their best and underated songs--from Presense check out Achilles Last Stand, Hots on for Nowhere, For Your Life, Tea for One, and Candy Store Rock. Hot Dog from ITTOD is one of my all time favorites. From Coda check out Wearing and Tearing (One of their heaviest songs), Darlene, We're Gonna Groove, and I Can't Quit You Baby. There are quite a few Gems on the latter albums---

The later Led Albums have some of their best and underated songs--from Presense check out Achilles Last Stand, Hots on for Nowhere, For Your Life, Tea for One, and Candy Store Rock. Hot Dog from ITTOD is one of my all time favorites. From Coda check out Wearing and Tearing (One of their heaviest songs), Darlene, We're Gonna Groove, and I Can't Quit You Baby. There are quite a few Gems on the latter albums---

I agree, I find myself checking those albums out more often these days because those songs aren't overplayed to death. Tea For One is one of my favorites.