Janet Jackson

xxAmandaxx

The pick of the litter (I know, that's not saying much). I like quite a bit of her stufff, especially the Janet record from 1993 and The Velvet Rope. Should have stopped having plastic surgery in the mid-nineties, she looked great then.

The pick of the litter (I know, that's not saying much). I like quite a bit of her stufff, especially the Janet record from 1993 and The Velvet Rope. Should have stopped having plastic surgery in the mid-nineties, she looked great then.
I agree with you. BTW, why dont you like her looks now.Apparently she's piled the weight back on too...what a shame.
to be blunt, i would fuck the BRAKES off her!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D now and then :lol:janet-jackson-picture-1.jpg*shrieks*uh huh!!! that there :lol:
The question is then - are you big enough for her? She's a size queen.

I agree with you. BTW, why dont you like her looks now.Apparently she's piled the weight back on too...what a shame.
to be blunt, i would fuck the BRAKES off her!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D now and then :lol:janet-jackson-picture-1.jpg*shrieks*uh huh!!! that there :lol:
The question is then - are you big enough for her? She's a size queen.

if im ever in range i'll let you know :lol:

Yeah, she put on a *ton* of weight a few years back, but she seemed to have lost most of it the last time I saw her. IMO, she's messed with her face so much, from the wrong angle she tends to look like an alien. Still looks 100x better than any of her siblings, though (obviously). :lol:

I like Janet's music and think she's a great live performer and awesome dancer her live shows are always one of a kind and intense...I prefer her late 80's and 90's work, Janet the album from 93 is my fave absolutely brilliant sexy sassy and naughty,If and That's the way love goes are a good example of that. rock3

Her latest album had too much rap on it for my taste, i like the way she used to mix rock,R&B and pop years ago.

I think shes a beautiful woman her face has a nice bone structure,and when her body is in good shape she looks amazing!

Edited by nathalie92

Loved her on "Good Times".

She was also on Different Strokes. She played Willis' girlfriend Charlene. I remember seeing her on that as a kid and thinking she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen.

She also had a role on Fame, I dont think I ever saw those episodes though.

Loved her on "Good Times".

She was also on Different Strokes. She played Willis' girlfriend Charlene. I remember seeing her on that as a kid and thinking she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen.

She also had a role on Fame, I dont think I ever saw those episodes though.

Wow! I forgot about Different Strokes. She looked good.

Does any think that Janet was fat back in her Control days?

He's a clip from that album:

When I think of You video

She was definitely overweight back then. Still very pretty, though.

You'd go as far as to say she was "fat"? Not just a little chubby?

Well, she was certainly more than a little chubby. Quite heavily overweight.

Edited by Angelica

Does anyone else agree with Angelica?

The reason I ask is that I remember this clip, and at the time, I thought Janet was absolutely beautiful - I didnt at all think, oh yeah, she's a pretty fat chick.

Now that I compare this early look, to more recent years, I think she looks heavy, I just dont think that she looks that bad, but I constantly hear others say they think she was fat.

Was she fat then, or just beefier than in later years?

The reason I ask is that I remember this clip, and at the time, I thought Janet was absolutely beautiful - I didnt at all think, oh yeah, she's a pretty fat chick.

Now that I compare this early look, to more recent years, I think she looks heavy, I just dont think that she looks that bad, but I constantly hear others say they think she was fat.

Was she fat then, or just beefier than in later years?

i dont think bad and fat are the same thing, i wouldnt call her fat especially, i dunno i quit working the degrees on this type of thing, i dunno if heavily overweight is apt although girls have a much better guage for this sort of thing than i usually do. that evaluative eye that you all have :suspicious: if you wanna know whats pretty, ask a girl. you might not agree right off but trust me, when they're done explaining you will :lol:

I don't think she looks bad either, just overweight. Especially for her height. Back then, I have no trouble believing she wasn't considered that heavy. Our standards for that have gotten a little bizarre over the last 10-15 years. I've encountered people who consider Beyonce fat.