What Ruined Michael Jacksons Career?

xxAmandaxx

What was the main thing that sent his career circling the toilet bowl?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't believe it's so much the appearance as it is the association with small children

Prince is living proof that people will accept your appearance if they cherish the music, but the whole kiddy play thing....people just draw a line with that crap

:o What's wrong with how Prince looks? Other than the fact that he's 5'2....

Anyway, I think it's a combo of everything...but esp his change from black man to white woman (so very unnatural!), all the cosmetic surgery, the monkey, etc etc. Also, musically, his time has passed.

Although if he were to tour again, I would definitely buy a ticket. The man (woman :P ) is a musical genius.

Prince is easily one of the most ridiculous looking human beings to ever walk the Earth

Always has been

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but esp his change from black man to white woman (so very unnatural!), all the cosmetic surgery

only in America can a poor Black man become a rich white man :P I heard that somewhere.

Isnt that supposed to be "a poor black man can become a rich white woman"? :question:

well, if i wanted to be parallel with luvaxl's quote, then yeah but i was referring to just a quote by some guy on MJ.

well I think it was definitley the charges and him changing his appearance and because of that, it is no longer cool to like Michael Jackson.

I like him though, I think he is a great singer and entertainer, I do beleive he is innocent, I mean he went through court and they found him innocent, not to mention they found the family that accused him lying and the mother was a fraud aswell and was charged over it.

I do think he will make a big comeback and he will tour.It's Michael Jackson and no matter what people can't help but watch him. I went to his concert in 1996 when he came here and it was great.

His new album is coming out at the end of the year or early next year, but according to his spokesperson she said that the album is near completed. I will definitley buy it when it comes out.

yeah i know, every accusation is either false or misleading and he's a total saint. you asked in a previous thread why i dared compare him to hitler (which i didnt anyway) but i got to hand it to Jacko fans, no matter how damning the mounds and mounds of evidence are you still display a fuhrer like dedication, its really quite impressive to observe, God bless :)

I don't think he is total saint, I mean he is human and of course he is not perfect. I just don't beleive in those allegations. The trial took 2 years and they found him innocent, they even found the accuser lying in court and they were not getting their story straight.

they found him innocent the first time too huh, thats why they paid the kid to shut his mouth. if i was that famous, with that much money and innocent to boot, i'd wanna see the case through rather than an out of court settlement which amounts to buying the kid off. can i ask you something, you seem to see the medias projection of jacko as a pervert as bullshit right, did you ever consider that the defamation of the second kid is a part of the same hypocrisy, the kind of defamation and slander that Jacko could buy as easy as his breakfast grapefruit.

They were both after money, the first accuser definitley got what he was after. The father is heard saying if I go through with this I win big time, there is no way I will lose. Even before that he asked Michael for money and Michael said no.

The second family Michael helped finacially with medical bills for their kid and stuff like that, but they wanted more and when Michael stopped helping them financially ,that's when the allegations broke out, and this family was also found lying in court. The mother said she was hold hostage by Michael at neverland and then the same day she got her hair done.

Also with wine they couldn't get their story straight when they said Michael gave them wine, first it was white then it was red. Their story did not add up, it changed many times and nothing they found prooved Michael to those charges.

The family is known liars who put Michael through hell for years and almost cost him his life.

oh whatever! are you listening to yourself? :lol: you couldn't even provide any reasons for the first one because fact speaks louder than breeze, he paid them the fuck off okay face it. you're just being blind. OK, the second one granted, you've sort of given reasons there but the first one sounds like you just bluffing yourself.

well I think it was definitley the charges and him changing his appearance and because of that, it is no longer cool to like Michael Jackson.

I like him though, I think he is a great singer and entertainer, I do beleive he is innocent, I mean he went through court and they found him innocent, not to mention they found the family that accused him lying and the mother was a fraud aswell and was charged over it.

I do think he will make a big comeback and he will tour.It's Michael Jackson and no matter what people can't help but watch him. I went to his concert in 1996 when he came here and it was great.

His new album is coming out at the end of the year or early next year, but according to his spokesperson she said that the album is near completed. I will definitley buy it when it comes out.

yeah i know, every accusation is either false or misleading and he's a total saint. you asked in a previous thread why i dared compare him to hitler (which i didnt anyway) but i got to hand it to Jacko fans, no matter how damning the mounds and mounds of evidence are you still display a fuhrer like dedication, its really quite impressive to observe, God bless :)

I don't think he is total saint, I mean he is human and of course he is not perfect. I just don't beleive in those allegations. The trial took 2 years and they found him innocent, they even found the accuser lying in court and they were not getting their story straight.

they found him innocent the first time too huh, thats why they paid the kid to shut his mouth. if i was that famous, with that much money and innocent to boot, i'd wanna see the case through rather than an out of court settlement which amounts to buying the kid off. can i ask you something, you seem to see the medias projection of jacko as a pervert as bullshit right, did you ever consider that the defamation of the second kid is a part of the same hypocrisy, the kind of defamation and slander that Jacko could buy as easy as his breakfast grapefruit.

They were both after money, the first accuser definitley got what he was after. The father is heard saying if I go through with this I win big time, there is no way I will lose. Even before that he asked Michael for money and Michael said no.

The second family Michael helped finacially with medical bills for their kid and stuff like that, but they wanted more and when Michael stopped helping them financially ,that's when the allegations broke out, and this family was also found lying in court. The mother said she was hold hostage by Michael at neverland and then the same day she got her hair done.

Also with wine they couldn't get their story straight when they said Michael gave them wine, first it was white then it was red. Their story did not add up, it changed many times and nothing they found prooved Michael to those charges.

The family is known liars who put Michael through hell for years and almost cost him his life.

oh whatever! are you listening to yourself? :lol: you couldn't even provide any reasons for the first one because fact speaks louder than breeze, he paid them the fuck off okay face it. you're just being blind. OK, the second one granted, you've sort of given reasons there but the first one sounds like you just bluffing yourself.

yes he paid them , that's what they wanted, before the allegations broke out the father asked for money and Michael said no and then he came out with the allegations against Michael. Michael did not want to go to trial he gave the person what he wanted, and it was like he is the money, you got what you want, leave me alone.

But let me ask you this, if you had a child who was being molested, would you accept money just like that, as a mother and that happened to my child, there is no way I would accept money. I would want to see the man behind bars or dead , but they just accepted the money.

The second family wanted money aswell, they asked for a pay off, but it ended up in a trial cos Michael had to go and he wanted to aswell like he said 'Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.' and guess what Michael won, as I said the accusers story didn't add up, they were found lying in the court room and there was no evidence.

Edited by Axl-rocks

yes he paid them , that's what they wanted, before the allegations broke out the father asked for money and Michael said no and then he came out with the allegations against Michael. Michael did not want to go to trial he gave the person what he wanted, and it was like he is the money, you got what you want, leave me alone.

But let me ask you this, if you had a child who was being molested, would you accept money just like that, as a mother and that happened to my child, there is no way I would accept money. I would want to see the man behind bars or dead , but they just accepted the money.

The second family wanted money aswell, they asked for a pay off, but it ended up in a trial cos Michael had to go and he wanted to aswell like he said 'Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.' and guess what Michael won, as I said the accusers story didn't add up, they were found lying in the court room and there was no evidence.

no i probably wouldn't want money but i wouldn't want to see the other person dead either but the fact is, some people do and will, different strokes. try looking at it is this way if you will, if you're really looking to angle this one. OK, the kids life is all but ruined by the ordeal, whats gonna benefit him more, seeing Jacko go to jail or getting what was it, 10 mil? so that at very least he can live the rest of his life in financial security. theres lots of ways to look at things if you try. see you term it as "here is the money, you got what you want, leave me alone" but you could just as easily rephrase that as "heres the money, dont prosecute me, i am guilty". wasnt there some report around that that kid described michaels genetalia or something in vivid terminology i.e. whatever make them distinctive, i dunno if he forgot to bleach em or something i dunno but that kid would have got Jacko sent up the river if that case'd got going and jacko greased his old man up so he wouldn't have to. fact is, out of court settlements look okay in a divorce situation but when theres a big allegation like this, you should ante up and get ready to clear your name (if you can). whatever happened to running marathons? i think the truth got a stitch or something.

Edited by ffrankwhite

no i probably wouldn't want money but i wouldn't want to see the other person dead either but the fact is, some people do and will, different strokes. try looking at it is this way if you will, if you're really looking to angle this one. OK, the kids life is all but ruined by the ordeal, whats gonna benefit him more, seeing Jacko go to jail or getting what was it, 10 mil? so that at very least he can live the rest of his life in financial security. theres lots of ways to look at things if you try. see you term it as "here is the money, you got what you want, leave me alone" but you could just as easily rephrase that as "heres the money, dont prosecute me, i am guilty". wasnt there some report around that that kid described michaels genetalia or something in vivid terminology i.e. whatever make them distinctive, i dunno if he forgot to bleach em or something i dunno but that kid would have got Jacko sent up the river if that case'd got going and jacko greased his old man up so he wouldn't have to. fact is, out of court settlements look okay in a divorce situation but when theres a big allegation like this, you should ante up and get ready to clear your name (if you can). whatever happened to running marathons? i think the truth got a stitch or something.

Being a parent, I would sooner see someone in jail then want their money. If this had been a regular Joe who supposedly molested their son, they wouldn't be asking for 10 million. Why would you want him free to do this to other boys? That entire story was complete bullshit. Personally, I don't believe MJ did it. Just greedy people wanting his money and will lie to get it. The 2nd allegations in 2003 (or 2004?) were the same, and in some cases worse. The mother had been charged with lying about being assaulted at a JCPenney store by the guards. They were also up on charges of welfare fraud. Some of the witnesses for the prosecution testified that Macauley Culkin had been molested by MJ, a charge which MACAULEY HIMSELF denied.

However, MJ is either completely naive or just a total dumbass. He put himself into the situation to be accused in the first place.

Being a parent, I would sooner see someone in jail then want their money. If this had been a regular Joe who supposedly molested their son, they wouldn't be asking for 10 million. Why would you want him free to do this to other boys? That entire story was complete bullshit. Personally, I don't believe MJ did it. Just greedy people wanting his money and will lie to get it. The 2nd allegations in 2003 (or 2004?) were the same, and in some cases worse. The mother had been charged with lying about being assaulted at a JCPenney store by the guards. They were also up on charges of welfare fraud. Some of the witnesses for the prosecution testified that Macauley Culkin had been molested by MJ, a charge which MACAULEY HIMSELF denied.

However, MJ is either completely naive or just a total dumbass. He put himself into the situation to be accused in the first place.

Agree. And someone, not sure who, someone who was involved with MJ musically around the Thriller album, told him then, that he was asking for trouble by hanging out with little boys. They said his attitude was 'you cant tell me what to do, Ill do what I like'.

I dont believe he did it either, but I cant figure out is his attitude towards guests who sleep over. He says "I say, take my bed, Ill sleep on the floor"....so there's only one bed at his mansion??

Edited by xxAmandaxx

what i meant basically by that is that people reason shit out as a means to justify their actions. to be honest i dont know what he's guilty or not guilty of nor am i interested. what i was trying to put across here is the hilairousness of this thing Jacko fans have of excusing every little thing he does, nothing is ever that whitewash (no pun) and Jacko fans excuse him of EVERYTHING. whatever he does, no matter how deviant and fucked up, its exusable when if they saw or observed the same qualities in another human being they'd tear strips off of em.

Look franky.. If you were in michaels shoes it would really make sense to pay even if he was innocent. He´s a fucking star that wanted this shit to end before it all blowed out of porportin. I think Axl-rocks explanations make sense.

Look franky.. If you were in michaels shoes it would really make sense to pay even if he was innocent. He´s a fucking star that wanted this shit to end before it all blowed out of porportin. I think Axl-rocks explanations make sense.

fuck that, i'd fight to clear my name and make for shit-sure that no one with any itegrity could accuse me of such a ghastly act. i would go to the ends of the earth to fight that shit and no way would i go for a settlement, i'd rather be wrongly fucking imprisoned and campaign for my innocence like i was fucking Gerry Conlon than take that Jacko way out. its about the principle man, its about the truth you fucking anti up, dip your balls in brass and fight it, fight it all the way, its not something to be taken lightly y'know, i would win the case and fucking go around demanding fucking apologies. what're you ashamed of if you're innocent, why should you have to do that behind the curtains palm greasing slimy fucking rat bullshit?!?! its bad enough you're innocent and accused, now you gotta pay for privelige? i get it, he wouldn't want it blown out of poportion well hello, didnt it get that anyway??? i mean we're still here talking about it right?? its 2007 here dude. and if he was so not-wanting it to be blown out of poportion and willing to compromise the worlds perception of his integrity sensibility and soul then he'd have the good sense to not admit on internationally broadcast interview that he sleeps with little boys.

Edited by ffrankwhite