What Ruined Michael Jacksons Career?

xxAmandaxx

What was the main thing that sent his career circling the toilet bowl?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck that, i'd fight to clear my name and make for shit-sure that no one with any itegrity could accuse me of such a ghastly act. i would go to the ends of the earth to fight that shit and no way would i go for a settlement, i'd rather be wrongly fucking imprisoned and campaign for my innocence like i was fucking Gerry Conlon than take that Jacko way out. its about the principle man, its about the truth you fucking anti up, dip your balls in brass and fight it, fight it all the way, its not something to be taken lightly y'know, i would win the case and fucking go around demanding fucking apologies. what're you ashamed of if you're innocent, why should you have to do that behind the curtains palm greasing slimy fucking rat bullshit?!?! its bad enough you're innocent and accused, now you gotta pay for privelige? i get it, he wouldn't want it blown out of poportion well hello, didnt it get that anyway??? i mean we're still here talking about it right?? its 2007 here dude. and if he was so not-wanting it to be blown out of poportion and willing to compromise the worlds perception of his integrity sensibility and soul then he'd have the good sense to not admit on internationally broadcast interview that he sleeps with little boys.

I just ask you to put this in consideration. What sells more? News about a guilty Micky or an innocent? I´m 100% that the journalists worked their asses off to find proof that would have highlighted him as guilty, but not the opposite even if it was pushed up their asses. If something is controlled by money in this case it´s not the boys parents, - it´s the media.

Edited by shootingstar

fuck that, i'd fight to clear my name and make for shit-sure that no one with any itegrity could accuse me of such a ghastly act. i would go to the ends of the earth to fight that shit and no way would i go for a settlement, i'd rather be wrongly fucking imprisoned and campaign for my innocence like i was fucking Gerry Conlon than take that Jacko way out. its about the principle man, its about the truth you fucking anti up, dip your balls in brass and fight it, fight it all the way, its not something to be taken lightly y'know, i would win the case and fucking go around demanding fucking apologies. what're you ashamed of if you're innocent, why should you have to do that behind the curtains palm greasing slimy fucking rat bullshit?!?! its bad enough you're innocent and accused, now you gotta pay for privelige? i get it, he wouldn't want it blown out of poportion well hello, didnt it get that anyway??? i mean we're still here talking about it right?? its 2007 here dude. and if he was so not-wanting it to be blown out of poportion and willing to compromise the worlds perception of his integrity sensibility and soul then he'd have the good sense to not admit on internationally broadcast interview that he sleeps with little boys.

I just ask you to put this in consideration. What sells more? News about a guilty Micky or an innocent? I´m 100% that the journalists worked their asses off to find proof that would have highlighted him as guilty, but not the opposite. If something is controlled by money in this case it´s not the boys parents, - it´s the media.

whatever happened to the truth running marathons? dude, if that was the case, there is no point in ever fighting for your innocence. say you get wrongly accused of rape someday, big old case happens, you win, now win or lose the neighbours will forever be wary about letting little Janie come around to play with your kids and a lot of curtains are gonna twitch and whispers are gonna be uttered but that does not by any means mean that you shouldnt fight for whats right.

I just ask you to put this in consideration. What sells more? News about a guilty Micky or an innocent? I´m 100% that the journalists worked their asses off to find proof that would have highlighted him as guilty, but not the opposite. If something is controlled by money in this case it´s not the boys parents, - it´s the media.

whatever happened to the truth running marathons? dude, if that was the case, there is no point in ever fighting for your innocence. say you get wrongly accused of rape someday, big old case happens, you win, now win or lose the neighbours will forever be wary about letting little Janie come around to play with your kids and a lot of curtains are gonna twitch and whispers are gonna be uttered but that does not by any means mean that you shouldnt fight for whats right.

Yeah I know. And I agree on your point of view. I just want to add a different.. Whatever.. I´m not defending michael. I´m bashing the fucking media. Media is not obligated to give so much of the whole story to the viewer/listener/reader as possible. As long as those fragments of the whole picture they chose to present is true they do their job. To sell without lying. But my point was that michael would have had a hard time to run this "campain of innocence" without any help from media. He was not convicted and what else can he do? And how do you tell the truth when a whole world will take you as an liar anyway?

Edited by shootingstar

Yeah I know. And I agree on your point of view. I just want to add a different.. Whatever.. I´m not defending michael. I´m bashing the fucking media. Media is not obligated to give so much of the whole story to the viewer/listener/reader as possible. As long as those fragments of the whole picture they chose to present is true they do their job. To sell without lying. But my point was that michael would have had a hard time to run this "campain of innocence" without any help from media. He was not convicted and what else can he do? And how do you tell the truth when a whole world will take you as an liar anyway?

the whole world doesnt take him for a liar even now, when he took the imo fucked up way out. i agree he'd have to go through hell and highwater but whats right is worth it, the truth is worth it. sure the media are fucked up but thats the world we live in dude, gotta have the sack rise above that shit if you're in the right. trust me, he has more than enough platform to run a "campaign of innocence", shit, Larry Flynt managed and he was a total psycho. he was not convicted but not by being proven innocent (in regards to the first case). i do understand what you mean but i think the truth is a worthwhile cause, especially when its your character being assailed.

the whole world doesnt take him for a liar even now, when he took the imo fucked up way out. i agree he'd have to go through hell and highwater but whats right is worth it, the truth is worth it. sure the media are fucked up but thats the world we live in dude, gotta have the sack rise above that shit if you're in the right. trust me, he has more than enough platform to run a "campaign of innocence", shit, Larry Flynt managed and he was a total psycho. he was not convicted but not by being proven innocent (in regards to the first case). i do understand what you mean but i think the truth is a worthwhile cause, especially when its your character being assailed.

I agree. The truth is one of the most important things in the world. I would also go through hell and highwater to clean myself from that cind of reputation. But I guess when you´re in his shoes the view on reality will be a bit distorted.. And so his actions. And those actions tooked a big bite of his career wheter he was guilty or not. Well, I think we have come to an agreement :xmasssanta:

I agree. The truth is one of the most important things in the world. I would also go through hell and highwater to clean myself from that cind of reputation. But I guess when you´re in his shoes the view on reality will be a bit distorted.. And so his actions. And those actions tooked a big bite of his career wheter he was guilty or not. Well, I think we have come to an agreement :xmasssanta:

awwww and i so loved arguing with you :rofl-lol: was looking forward to twelve three minute rounds.